Quote Originally Posted by NEPAGUNNER View Post
HERE is my opinion:

If you are on State Game Lands and you are even stupid enough to fart-crosswind and a DCNR officer notices or even has an inkling that it may be you be prepared to be harassed, searched or punched as you are a fool and should have known better.

Any sensible pennsylvania resident knows that you DO NOT MESS with DCNR/Park Rangers or what have you IN PA....

This does not mean State Police officers...

DCNR Officers dont NEED Probable cause... they need REASONABLE AMOUNT OF SUSPICION.....

Which means... if that was you who farted crosswind and his nose smelled it you are screwed....

So Dont mess with the nature freeks or they will * you Up!!

I have found DCNR officers hiding in the woods waiting to pounce on us for riding ATV's on state game lands.... those DiCkNR offices were sneaky but a little slow...lol.... but even when you think you are alone there is probably a Game warden or DCNR officer in a gilly's suit hiding in a tree watching you with binoculars... believe me .... Ive seen them
While this is straying a little from the original topic.... The Game Commission patrol the game lands. Rangers have jurisdiction over State Parks and State Forest land only. Act 141 (Municipal Police Jurisdiction Act) is limited by DCNR Regulations.

If you saw someone in a ghillie suit up a tree who was far enough away that he needed bino's to see you then it was a WCO not a Ranger, trust me the guys I work with (rangers) are neither young nor limber enough to be climbing trees myself included....