Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: Game Officer harassment

Quote Originally Posted by thetruepyromaniak View Post
    heres my $.02 . People need to quit skirting the law. Just obay it. By all means if your rights are truly being violated then by all means fight and fight hard. A simple yes I do would have ended the situation. no raised voices or confrontation. As to the "being a loud horses ass, therefore, creating a confrontation" I think that the way you acted is what created the confrontation. I thinks its bs that people go out of thier way to tell off a LEO for making a mistake (only talking about minor mistakes such as the above.) but when they get a call from thier fire station they run to the car turn on thier little blue light and drive at dangerious speeds, often disobaying multiple traffic laws just so they can go play hero. Those are the true "wanna be's". Its ok for them to break laws, possiable causing an accident or even death, but when leo does it. Shame on them. WTF !END RANT!
    No opinions from new people count. even if its inteligent , lol
    No longer posting

Ok, I have a question here. Michelle said she was printing BADLY. I don't know about PA, but in Michigan, if a cop stops you and questions you about a gun that's covered, but OBVIOUS, you better answer, and show your permit and ID.

Maybe I'm looking at this wrong. I don't know. But if you're CCing bad enough that people know you're carrying a gun, even if concealed, that's a possible violation there, IF you don't have a permit.

But like I said, I don't know PA law on this subject.

"Big Gay Al" Lowe
    Coordinator, Michigan Pink Pistols
    South Park Fan

(Berks County)

ok still havent found out what "RAS" means...checked the acronym page and couldn't find it either. Help!?

(Luzerne County)

heres my $.02 . People need to quit skirting the law. Just obay it...
    Please tell us what law michelle "skirted"

"being a loud horses ass, therefore, creating a confrontation" I think that the way you acted is what created the confrontation.
    Well, none of us but Michelle was there, so byb her words I disagree with this 100% She did not approach mr game officer.

I thinks its bs that people go out of thier way to tell off a LEO for making a mistake
    So standing in line at BK is "going out of ones way to tell off an LEO"?. Sorry, I can't accept that. I would not have said "none of your business", but I may have said, I will not answer any questions without my attorney present".
    Michelle's approach was more harse, IMO, but she is ultimately correct. It's none of his business.
    He'll get over it I'm sure

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by alowe56 View Post
    Ok, I have a question here. Michelle said she was printing BADLY. I don't know about PA, but in Michigan, if a cop stops you and questions you about a gun that's covered, but OBVIOUS, you better answer, and show your permit and ID.

Maybe I'm looking at this wrong. I don't know. But if you're CCing bad enough that people know you're carrying a gun, even if concealed, that's a possible violation there, IF you don't have a permit.

There are no printing laws in Pa.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Luzerne County)

HERE is my opinion:

If you are on State Game Lands and you are even stupid enough to fart-crosswind and a DCNR officer notices or even has an inkling that it may be you be prepared to be harassed, searched or punched as you are a fool and should have known better.

Any sensible pennsylvania resident knows that you DO NOT MESS with DCNR/Park Rangers or what have you IN PA....

This does not mean State Police officers...

DCNR Officers dont NEED Probable cause... they need REASONABLE AMOUNT OF SUSPICION.....

Which means... if that was you who farted crosswind and his nose smelled it you are screwed....

So Dont mess with the nature freeks or they will * you Up!!

I have found DCNR officers hiding in the woods waiting to pounce on us for riding ATV's on state game lands.... those DiCkNR offices were sneaky but a little slow...lol.... but even when you think you are alone there is probably a Game warden or DCNR officer in a gilly's suit hiding in a tree watching you with binoculars... believe me .... Ive seen them
    Last edited by NEPAGUNNER; March 28th, 2009 at 07:39 PM.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by SxRacer108 View Post
    ok still havent found out what "RAS" means...checked the acronym page and couldn't find it either. Help!?
    RAS

Reasonable articulable suspicion
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by normanvin View Post
    There are no printing laws in Pa.
    There's no printing laws in MI either, but let's face it, if you're printing, and trying to conceal, then you might expect to be approached and asked about the weapon you have that is badly concealed.

In MI, as long as the weapon is not covered, it's considered to be carried openly, and no permit is required, but if it's covered, then you need a CPL, and you might get asked if you have a CPL if it's obvious you're carrying a concealed pistol.

"Big Gay Al" Lowe
    Coordinator, Michigan Pink Pistols
    South Park Fan

(Armstrong County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pa. Patriot View Post
    so byb her words I disagree with this 100% She did not approach mr game officer.
    So in the same sense if this happens you are the one who started the confrontation.

You walk into a BK, see a man with a Red Shirt and say to R.S. "Sure is hot out today" as you stand behind him.

R.S. then turns around and starts yelling at you and telling you off and what not.

Your to blame for starting the confrontation correct?

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by alowe56 View Post

Lots of talk on that around ...

Here is a couple recent threads:
    http://forum.pafoa.org/open-carry-14...tml#post658339

http://forum.pafoa.org/concealed-ope...tml#post661580

Hotly contested subject

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast