Default Re: Game Officer harassment

Quote Originally Posted by fingers80002 View Post
    PAGC is not F&B ........
    F & B ????? You stated "Show me where WCO's go through ACT120!"

I did......... what is F & B?
    No longer posting

Quote Originally Posted by Michele View Post
    See, I understood his "problem". He obviously suffers terribly from LDS (little dick syndrome)
    I failed to mention that he was only about an inch taller than me. He couldn't very well pick on a man, so he decided to pick on a woman.

Understandably he's got some some authority. However, it is a total abuse of power to hassle women in Burger King. The word authority does not mean 'yes, I can'.
    Had I been breaking some law, I should have been arrested.

He harassed me, and violated my right to privacy, in a private establishment.
    I wouldn't have the brass to do what you did, although I would probably want to if something similar happened to me. Nice job not taking shit though.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbacher View Post
    I wouldn't have the brass to do what you did, although I would probably want to if something similar happened to me. Nice job not taking shit though.
    Had he been a gentlemen and quietly asked me the question, I would have answered him like a lady. There wouldn't have been an issue and we would have probably chit chatted a bit.

He acted like a jerkoff, so I got a bit NYC on his ass, just a bit. I can be much more brutal. He had absolutely NO authority to harass me.

(Montgomery County)

See, I understood his "problem". He obviously suffers terribly from LDS (little dick syndrome)
    lol
    After a confrontation with you like that, I'd think that I would have that problem also.
    The 2A does not GIVE us the right. It tells the gov they can not INFRINGE our right.

(Allegheny County)

He acted like a jerkoff, so I got a bit NYC on his ass, just a bit. I can be much more brutal. He had absolutely NO authority to harass me.
    LMAO! Oh Michele, this is why I love you so much!

I know you "walk the walk" and "talk the talk".
    "Pride and dignity are good, but only in moderation." P-11 Shooter

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by riverpirate View Post
    I would be worried if they didnt question a person with a concealed weapon in a fast food resturant.
    WHAT?! WHAT!!! Rethink that maybe? It's none of their goddamn business. All the 'authority' comments make him sound like what he probably was, a jackass.

Uh...they may have 235, but it is not 120...no way no how, in fact, some of them have no training at all, they have uniformed positions open to applicants pending training and unless the Burger King parking lot is State Land and the employees are killing the cows out back, I would tend to believe that they should shove off.

+1 to the OP
    How pissed are you gonna be if you die before the Zombie Apocalypse comes? - - IANAL

...Me: being a bitch, put my shirt behind my gun so now I'm O/Cing.
    Of course I don't know exactly how you did this, but you might want to rethink making a move like that in the future in front of two armed PGCers, LEOs, etc. They could have taken a move like that as you going for your gun

I went into Burger King to get a soda and pee.
    I am not a big fan of fast food joints, but the thought that some are serving this type of beverage, is the final straw.( pun intended )
    Will I really care if LE later catch the guy who killed me ?

Quote Originally Posted by kurt 10/22 View Post
    I am not a big fan of fast food joints, but the thought that some are serving this type of beverage, is the final straw.( pun intended )
    About 3 years ago me and a suburban load of friends went to White Castle in a MARKED department vehicle. One of my buddies decides to exit the vehicle and walk through the drivethru, the one lady working there was not amused and saw fit to lecture the driver (an officer) about how he needs to keep us in line, she then refused to give us straws, said that they were out of them, yet there was a box of straws sititng in the window. We demanded straws and ended up taking a few by force...well, you know, by grabbing them. She threatened to call the Police when just then a PD rolls up to see what the commotion is all about...she starts yelling at us that we are in trouble that the COPS came for us etc. turns out my officer was a high school friend of the COP...needless to say she got a suburban load of middle fingers in front of the COP and we drove off...anyway, the moral of the story is, be nice to the drivethru clerk, I'm pretty sure she peed in my food because I got SOOOO sick that night for about 36 hours...
    How pissed are you gonna be if you die before the Zombie Apocalypse comes? - - IANAL

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast