Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Those JACKASSES with the Banner

Now the Black Caucus wants a Criminal Investigation into those responsible for making and holding up the Banner.
    That was a Damn Foolish Act on their part!

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/...ghts-Rally.php

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_504344.html

Here's more;

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ie...ncl=1115701417
    http://www.slcfsa.com/index.html
    http://www.pafoa.org/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1130&dateline=1165613  693Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!

Default Re: Those JACKASSES with the Banner

The sign was "over the top," Cruz said, but he said attendees had a right to express their opinions. He said people outside of Philadelphia don't understand what it's like in a city where "five or six killings" happen a day.
    In the rest of Pennsylvania, "they don't hunt human beings like they do in Philadelphia," said Cruz, whose bill is before the House Judiciary Committee

That's interesting read there. He basically made himself look more like a jackass. Philly has like 128 murders thus far this year (the first article). That is not even 2 a day. Yet he claims they have 5 or 6 a day.

Plus by him saying in Philadelphia, wouldn't that be a city issue and not a state? He is misguided and I have never seen or met him.
    Quote Originally Posted by IceFire View Post
    Sgt....Do NOT piss off the wife, do NOT piss off the wife!
    Army Strong

These are my opinions, my opinions only. If you are offended, please, please, call Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, I would like the notoriety.

(Berks County)

Nothing is going to happen. The banner represents the fundamental purpose of the 1st Amendment, which the US Supreme Court has consistently backed. The Court views the fundamental purpose of the 1st Amendment, before any other, as the right of the people to speak out against the Government. The language used, clearly shows that it was political speech.

(Lehigh County)

I haven't seen the banner but the cynic in me wants to wonder if it was an anti 2ndA that wanted to show the rally supporters in a bad light.
    Veritas Vos Liberat

You know, when People start to play the race card, there should be a law that dictates just how far they can go. There where many white people who where lynched as well in American history. Was not all about Mexican and Blacks.
    Im am sure when T. Jefferson wrote "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." he did not intend it to mean only certain races as the Patriots where mainly whites.

For any one to take a quote like that and twist it into a racial thing claiming terrorism, they have to be a few fries short of a happy meal.
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(Erie County)

They are calling for the lynching of a Latino. If that ins't racial equality then I don't know what is.

Which reminds me a good joke. I've been called racist many times, and I always respond "I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally"

(Lebanon County)

There's a picture of the sign on WGAL, click the link to see it.
    http://www.wgal.com/2007/0424/13016076_240X180.jpg

(Westmoreland County)

When it was time for the group photo, those jackasses got up on the steps with the sign. They deliberately waited until it was picture time. More than half of the people, like me, stayed out of the picture.

I would not doubt if the guys with the sign work for Cruz.
    VEGETARIAN: Native American word meaning "bad hunter"

(Berks County)

I dunno fellas, I see nothing to apologize for. It is clearly a take on Jefferson's quote - if he doesn't like it, go screw.

Perhaps he needs to take a refresher course on the founding fathers, maybe see that pesky second amendment thingy in the constitution.

(Allegheny County)

I just happen to think that the "sign guys" were a little mis-guided and looking to get on tv or their photos in the paper so they could go home and say. "Hey, that was me, look what I did."

Same with those people who take the signs to sporting events. It's not for the players. They want the cameras on them.

With that said. I think they could have put a lot more thought into what they said on their sign. Personal attacks are never good or productive. That is the "Liberal" way to do things. Just listen to Air America some time. A positive or general statement of the trueth of the 2nd Amendment would have been a much better way to go. But, hind site is always 20/20.

my .02

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast