Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: PAFOA Store Open Again selling Shirts

Just ordered some myself...
    Thanks Dan..
    ZRT -SECTOR-7
    "If you do not stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them" - Unknown
    "Incoming fire has the right of way" - Murphy's Military Laws
    "Fast is fine, accuracy is final" - Larry Vickers

(Philadelphia County)

I see you have PAFOA buttons, any chance of some stickers?

I just ordered...thanks! I'd love more merch on the page - stickers, patches, hat, etc.

If you decide to do your own T's (so the logo can be front and back on a dark shirt) I'll be back for more.

Good work!

(Bedford County)

I wanted to get an OD green shirt in 2XL. They want an extra $3.00 bucks plus no logo on the back. Thats $24 for a T-shirt before shipping.

Am I just being an old tightwad? How much does PAFOA get from this purchase?
    <a href=http://www.pafoa.org/forum/imagehosting/2175485722f4a1b35.jpg target=_blank>http://www.pafoa.org/forum/imagehost...722f4a1b35.jpg</a>

"A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys." ~ Charlton Heston, 1997

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Chunky Monkey View Post
    I wanted to get an OD green shirt in 2XL. They want an extra $3.00 bucks plus no logo on the back. Thats $24 for a T-shirt before shipping.

I'll let Dan answer if he chooses to, but he told me, and it's not as much as I'm sure he'd like to be getting. (Not that this was meant to be a "big profit" endeavor. People want shirts - Dan wants to give them shirts)
    If it weren't all "automated" by cafe press so to speak, it probably wouldn't even be worth the effort. (Dan explained why he chose to use them in the OP)

There was more profit to be had by the forum when the shirt sales were personally handled by Dan & Doug, but the effort/time involved simply became too much.

Hey, I had been dreaming of the day when I could get an OD green pafoa shirt, so yeah, I'm a bit bummed that the logo on the back isn't an option, but at least there ARE options now.

The current solution isn't perfect, but it's a start.
    (and yes, you're a tightwad. )
    Last edited by Emptymag; March 23rd, 2009 at 08:55 PM.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Bedford County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I'll let Dan answer if he chooses to, but he told me, and it's not as much as I'm sure he'd like to be getting. (Not that this was meant to be a "big profit" endeavor. People want shirts - Dan wants to give them shirts)
    If it weren't all "automated" by cafe press so to speak, it probably wouldn't even be worth the effort. (Dan explained why he chose to use them in the OP)

There was more profit to be had by the forum when the shirt sales were personally handled by Dan & Doug, but the effort/time involved simply became too much.

Hey, I had been dreaming of the day when I could get an OD green pafoa shirt, so yeah, I'm a bit bummed that the logo on the back isn't an option, but at least there ARE options now.

The current solution isn't perfect, but it's a start.
    (and yes, you're a tightwad. )
    I'm turning in to my father (old, grouchy, and tight with my $$). I'll get one next pay. Thanks for settin me straight EM!!
    <a href=http://www.pafoa.org/forum/imagehosting/2175485722f4a1b35.jpg target=_blank>http://www.pafoa.org/forum/imagehost...722f4a1b35.jpg</a>

"A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys." ~ Charlton Heston, 1997

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by PPM209 View Post
    I just ordered...thanks! I'd love more merch on the page - stickers, patches, hat, etc.
    Stickers would really be cool. Especially if you don't have to do much more to get them.

A hat with the letters PAFOA across it would be neat.

I don't know how Cafepress works. But someone said that all you have to do is mark a box that you want other merchandise. Would be nice.

But till then.... I have ordered a shirt. (To bad it don't have a back emblem.) Guess I'll have to order another one now since I didn't realize it.

Now with that said. THANK YOU.... THANK YOU.... THANK YOU..... FOR FINALLY GETTING US SOMETHING TO ORDER WITH PAFOA ON IT.

The women will start following me all over the place again, begging to touch my PAFOA shirt.
    The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control....
    The day they want my guns, they'll have to bring theirs!!!
    Proud to be One of the 3%

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Chunky Monkey View Post

I guess you don't own a Harley..........most dealer shirts are around $25.00!!!!
    C.R.

(The Invisible Poster)

(Cambria County)

Hey cool!!!! Buttons!!!! I missed them the first couple times I was there.

The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control....
    The day they want my guns, they'll have to bring theirs!!!
    Proud to be One of the 3%

(Bedford County)

Quote Originally Posted by LowFlyer View Post
    I guess you don't own a Harley..........most dealer shirts are around $25.00!!!!
    I sold mine cause I couldn't afford the gear! just kiddin I don't have a Harley cause I'm allergic to road rash!!!
    While you folks are in Cafe Press you can pick some other stuff ~ check these out!

Like EM said THANKS for getting us the ability to get some PAFOA gear!! Stickers would be great, I've got one left in the gun safe.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast