I applied for a LCTF in Philadelphia on Monday. I received a letter today (Friday) stating I was denied. No explanation, just an appeal letter to fill out. Called the Gun Permits office and the automated recording told me that they do not give out info on the phone, I would have o go to the office to inquire. I really racked my brain trying to think of why I was denied... couldn't think of anything. I asked a lawyer friend of mine to run my criminal record and what came up was a misdemeanor possession of pot from 1999. I totally forgot that once I was pulled over for speeding, the cops found a burnt piece of paper in my ash tray, tested it and it came back positive. I had no idea it was in my ash tray or else I would have not consented to the search. In the end I think it was my ex-girlfriend's. I paid a $200 fine and went on my way. COULD A MISDEMEANOR DRUG CONVICTION FROM A DECADE AGO BE CAUSE FOR DENIAL? Could I get in trouble for forgetting this? Could I get this off my record? I haven't even had a parking ticket in 10 years!