Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Economic Meltdown & Media Responsibility - Stewart SHREDS Cramer

Wow, just WOW .... Some of you might have seen the tit for tat back and forth Between John Stewart, the buffoon of Comedy Central Evenings & Jim Cramer the host of CNBC Mad Money and guest on many financial shows. Well last night it went head to head and I'll be damned if Stewart didn't do some of the best 'reporting' and questioning I have seen out of ANYONE asking about this mess .... the scary part is Cramer just about fessed up to the fact CNBC and many other networks knew damn well what was going on and MAY have actually been helping these huge companies in some ways ... well worth the 15 minutes to watch it:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-epi...isodeId=220533

(Mercer County)

Default Re: Economic Meltdown & Media Responsibility - Stewart SHREDS Cramer

Even though Cramer was an Obama boy, he's finally seen the light. He's been blasting Barry lately.

Stewart, on the other hand, has to do his part to protect Barry by shredding Cramer. If Cramer was singing glorious praise for the stimulus, this exchange never happens.

If I had been following Cramer's advice on the long term, I'd have been broke long before the financial meltdown...

(Monroe County)

Cramer is an arrogant asshat, I've watched him numerous times and I can't stand him, he reminds me of an Infomercial seller of cheap cooking pieces and his advice has been consistently poor... he just yells loud enough to make people think he knows what is going on and throws around flags like darts to make it look pretty... he is the Pee Wee Herman of Wall street... Ohh you said buy LA LA LA its the word of the day!!!!! YEAH!!!!

I'm a big fan of Stewart and Colbert, I like that no-one is safe from them and they seem to be fairly down the middle as far as who they abuse and who they praise. Both are great shows.

** haha awesome, Steward just called him an infomercial! I think he has said fuck like 6 times now? wow
    Last edited by Dredly; March 13th, 2009 at 12:56 PM.
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Berks County)

Cramer is the Sham Wow salesman of Wall Street. All of these "experts" are throwing darts. Now, you cannot trust reporting, earnings or otherwise. That is why the market is tanking. Citibank showing a profit? Give me a break. Only after tens of billions of taxpayer dollars are pumped in.
    A Republic, if you can keep it.

(Chester County)

Cramer got pWn3d.....
    Μολὼν λάβε

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berks_Iraq_Vet View Post
    Cramer is the Sham Wow salesman of Wall Street. All of these "experts" are throwing darts. Now, you cannot trust reporting, earnings or otherwise. That is why the market is tanking. Citibank showing a profit? Give me a break. Only after tens of billions of taxpayer dollars are pumped in.

However, but all accounts.. The Sham Wow Actually does what it's advertised too.. lol

Steward as much as I'm guessing some people don't like him here, just did what many people in the country have been wanting to tell wallstreet.

What the ##$$# were you thinking, and why did you lie?!

(York County)

we've learned that The Jon Stewart Show on Comedy Central is now more than ever considered mainstream media programming...

and we've learned that even though you may have voted for the Obamessiah, DO NOT speaketh against Dear Leader on ANYTHING or you, however liberal you mayeth be, will be destroyed in the MSM...

an interesting sidebit is that Cramer has confessed that he is a "Rendell democrat"...but that wouldn't have anything to do with his crucifixion by the Obama-ites...
    FOAC * GOA * SAF * NRA Life Member

(Montgomery County)

While I think Cramer is a dummy, we all know that this was politically motivated. If Cramer hadn't come out recently against O Great One, Stewart would never be bashing him.

I just watched faux news last night where they came out and showed that the D's have a morning phone call with media outlets. They discuss current events and how to spin them. If someone in the media is going to put a negative spin on O Great One, they threaten to expose them--basically black mailing them into submission. So, no one is allowed to come out with a negative opinion of O Great One without fear.

So, once again, media and politicians are telling us what we want to hear all while they rape and pillage our country. F them all!!!!

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

So now the Obama administration is saying the fundamentals of the economy are sound. Where have I heard that before and what was the reaction?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast