Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Cambria County)

Default Local Gun Shop asking for used guns.

They had on the news the other night, that a local gun shop in my area is asking anyone that wants to sell a firearm, to please bring it in and they will buy it off of you. They can't keep guns in the display cases, and are having a hard time getting pistols in right now from manufacturers. So, they are looking for used ones that they can sell.

I ordered another KAHR CW9 about a week ago. When he called about it, he couldn't get one. They just called and said they just got one in. That was all they got. Just one. There was a guy there that wanted to buy it. But they had said they wanted to see if I still wanted it first. I told them I would take it.

Pistol are getting harder and harder to find. Who would have ever thought this would happen.
    The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control....
    The day they want my guns, they'll have to bring theirs!!!
    Proud to be One of the 3%

(Somerset County)

Default Re: Local Gun Shop asking for used guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtbkski View Post
    They had on the news the other night, that a local gun shop in my area is asking anyone that wants to sell a firearm, to please bring it in and they will buy it off of you. They can't keep guns in the display cases, and are having a hard time getting pistols in right now from manufacturers. So, they are looking for used ones that they can sell.

I ordered another KAHR CW9 about a week ago. When he called about it, he couldn't get one. They just called and said they just got one in. That was all they got. Just one. There was a guy there that wanted to buy it. But they had said they wanted to see if I still wanted it first. I told them I would take it.

Pistol are getting harder and harder to find. Who would have ever thought this would happen.

Yeah ,I saw where the Discount place in J.town wants to buy used guns . Maybe I'll take a few over I haven't had out of safe in a while and try to do some trading . I like that store.
    Don't blame me ; I voted for an American .