Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Target World Chalfont, Pa

This is a thread where I find there are a lot more PAFOA members in my area than I thought

I have had both positive and negative experiences at TW. One guy upstairs (oriental looking) was extremely condescending, made me want to choke the shit out of him. Usually the guys are ok to decent.

As for prices, I found my XD there cheaper than any at the last gun show in Oaks...plus I also got 3 free range hours. I usually find firearms the cheapest there at TW. I tend to overlook the warts. Would love to see them renovate the range, get better AC and ventilation.

(Bucks County)

And lighting. We go there to shoot at the range, but I have yet to spend any serious $ on guns. The guys working the range are more than accommodating and always are polite and treat us like we like to be treated. They do get their share of new shooters there, and I applaud them on the patience they have while dealing with them.

(Bucks County)

TW has definitely improved. The group in there now is much better than before. I can ask questions, hold guns, browse at my leisure with no shit given to me. I rented a G17 a few weeks back and they were eager to get me going. Plus the range was packed so people are coming back around.

But I do agree that the range needs to be redone. Better lighting, smoother cable operation and some ventilation. I have gone in there in the winter and seen my breath in the shooting booth. I don't want to imagine what it's like now with the humidity.

(Montgomery County)

I had some interesting times working the range there. There are a lot of people that thought it was a good idea to have a few drinks with lunch then come to the range. Some people can be very nonchalant with weapons as well and they take being firm with them as being ignorant.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314