Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Will this forum support its members to "organize" under its name

Does the Admin. of this forum support organizing itself to fight for second amendment rights, or does it not to be affiliated with write in campaigns, petitions, protests, etc?
    FUCK BIDEN

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Will this forum support its members to "organize" under its name

We have no problem with people publicly acknowledging their relation to the organization.

The only thing we ask at this point in time is that people be careful to not represent themselves as speaking on behalf of the organization.

Basically responsible firearm owners have the full support of the PAFOA, but the last thing we need is an irresponsible firearm owner doing something stupid and people getting confused, thinking he represents us as an organization, or us as firearm owners as a whole.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

Understood. Perhaps because I am new to this forum, but some people seem to want to do more for 2nd amendment and there seems like there is no place to go. The membership here is growing daily and I think its time to start finding people wiiling to do more. Surely there is enough collective talent on this forum to do this. Do you support this move or would you prefer to remain a discussion forum. That's fine by me. It's your show.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    Understood. Perhaps because I am new to this forum, but some people seem to want to do more for 2nd amendment and there seems like there is no place to go. The membership here is growing daily and I think its time to start finding people wiiling to do more. Surely there is enough collective talent on this forum to do this. Do you support this move or would you prefer to remain a discussion forum. That's fine by me. It's your show.
    We have every intention of becoming a 501(c)4 group that is very politically active, but it just takes time.

Really we're a very small group of people who all have day jobs and probably will for the foreseeable future. This is what we do as a hobby.

While this does not in any way dampen our passion, it is simple a matter of time and resources. We don't have millions of dollars and hundreds of employees like the NRA so until we do, things are going to move slower than some people would like.

This is a very complicated business from many perspectives. We have a lot to learn and a lot to do. There are many foundations that need to be laid before we can build the house so to speak, so we hope everyone is patient with us.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking