Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default WTT Beretta 92F in NJ/PA

Please Note: The poster was issued a warning for this post.

Well, I'm looking for a new pistol.... Should be in good condition, preferably with night sites. I'm open to hear what your willing to part with!

What I've got: Beretta 92F, with all Italian Import Markings. I'll also include 10 magazines. All are 15 rounders, at least 5 are new, only fired with once, to ensure function. 3 or 4 of them are USGI, either parked or with anti friction coating. The rest are blued PB Beretta mags. All are in great condition. I'd say the gun has maybe 1500 rounds through it, tops. It has SLIGHT holster wear from the range. Just a couple of sharp edges. No biggie, really. No plastic parts, period! Heres a couple pics. Some are marked LE/Military only. folks, this is about 200 bucks in mags alone.

I'm looking for semi-automatics. No junk Saturday night specials. Sig's(P229, 228), M and P's(40 and 45), and Glocks(Models 32,23,19) move to the front of the line! I'm looking for F2F right now, preferably near/in NJ. I've got my permit ready to go, just need that special gun to find me. Enjoy, and thanks for looking.

Almost forgot, gun comes with hogue rubber grips, original box, original manual, and original warranty card in plastic(not filled out, of course)

Last edited by USAFSP; March 1st, 2009 at 11:10 PM.