Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Adams County)

Default East Berlin Fish and Game Gun Show

I saw the sign today on the side of the road in East Berlin. The East Berlin Fish and Game is holding their annual gun show from March 7th to the 8th. This is a quaint little show in two buildings. I was there last year, and picked up a Bianchi holster for a buck.

Stop down and check it out.

(York County)

Default Re: East Berlin Fish and Game Gun Show

super small show and probably not worth the drive if you are more than 15-20 miles away. mostly sporting items, and the prices i saw at the last few shows were pretty high. but, this is also one of those shows that may have small deals that make it worth the trip!!!!

also, east berlin sportsmans club is an excelelnt club to belong to! ive been a member for 2 years and im extremely happy with it!

(Adams County)

Well since I can't go, I'll give up my little secret from the last one I went to. One of the dealers had a box marked "Everything $1"

I found 3 packs of BIANCHI SpeedStrips, an HKS GP100 speedloader, one camo speedloader pouch and a black double speedloader pouch. All for $1 each.

He also had some cheap plastic paddle holsters for $2 each. None fit any of my guns though.
    Adams County Sport Handgunners Association - President

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by djturnz View Post
    Well since I can't go, I'll give up my little secret from the last one I went to. One of the dealers had a box marked "Everything $1"

I found 3 packs of BIANCHI SpeedStrips, an HKS GP100 speedloader, one camo speedloader pouch and a black double speedloader pouch. All for $1 each.

He also had some cheap plastic paddle holsters for $2 each. None fit any of my guns though.
    SHHHHH! We're trying to keep it to ourselves ;-)

It is a small show. As noted above, sometimes you can find small treasures.
    9mm = 45acp set on "stun"

(Luzerne County)

can anyone give an address for this show, would like to put it into the gps to see how long a ride.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by cgbudde View Post
    can anyone give an address for this show, would like to put it into the gps to see how long a ride.
    It's a few mile west of East Berlin. From Hazleton, figure 3 hours, probably more. Not worth it unless you are bored or desperate.
    9mm = 45acp set on "stun"

(York County)

I live in Dillsburg, so its pretty close to me. Can I get the address?

From Hazelton, it is definately 2-2.5hrs.
    Phil

(Adams County)

I am really sorry, but I can't seem to find an address anywhere. However, it is on the deceptively named Fish and Game Road in East Berlin. From Dillsburg, the easiest route would be 174 towards East Berlin. You will see a large sign on the right for the Fish and Game, turn there.

For everyone else, like I said, I looked and looked, and the only address I saw was a PO Box. But, if you put "East Berlin, PA," into your GPS, once you get there, head west on SR 234 until you cross the bridge out of East Berlin Borough, then turn right onto Fish and Game Road, (the other side of the road is Kuhn Fording) and go straight until you come to a stop sign. Go straight through that, and you'll see the Fish and Game on the left.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

(Luzerne County)

Thanks everyone for the information, but after that long of a ride I will probable fall asleep. LOL. I'll wait until one comes closer.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbear View Post
    I am really sorry, but I can't seem to find an address anywhere. However, it is on the deceptively named Fish and Game Road in East Berlin. From Dillsburg, the easiest route would be 194 towards East Berlin. You will see a large sign on the right for the Fish and Game, turn there.

For everyone else, like I said, I looked and looked, and the only address I saw was a PO Box. But, if you put "East Berlin, PA," into your GPS, once you get there, head west on SR 234 until you cross the bridge out of East Berlin Borough, then turn right onto Fish and Game Road, (the other side of the road is Kuhn Fording) and go straight until you come to a stop sign. Go straight through that, and you'll see the Fish and Game on the left.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.
    Fixed it for ya!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast