Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Grices ??

(Jefferson County)

Default Grices ??

Grices in Clearfield is usually well stocked.. Sometimes they have an attitude... Trade values are low. Prices are close to average. My biggest bitch is their sales.... There are no sales other than what is on the front and rear pages of their flyers. The rest is just showing you what is in inventory....

My opinion....
    Man will not be truly free until the last politician is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.

Default Re: Grices ??

I have been going to grice for yrs. Always been treated well even when i bought nothing , just looked around.
    And i guess you are mad cause they do have sales ..... just don't offer everything on sale ......perhaps they should just be giving stuff away ..... oh wait .. they do that.

and I guess you are ticked that you can't rape them on a trade in .... after all when you factor in a gun store can buy the gun cheaper than you new and still needs to sell your old one at a profit ...... just how close to retail value do you think a trade in is worth ........... you take a screwin anywhere like that ....... in exchange for not having a sell it in the local paper
    ...... hmmm ok

...... i do know ...... some times grices get alot of self righteous customers whom they can never please

(Centre County)

While i cant speak about Grices first hand, atleast check out Bob's Army Navy on Market Street. Very friendly staff and has a old school army navy store feel to it. Also, they will beat Grices prices on firearms if possible! So keep that in mind when shopping around

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
    Oh yes, thats how it starts. The road from legitimate suspicion to rampant paranoia is very much shorter than we think.

I have purchased from Bob's and Grices. Bob's was great. Some of the younger guys a Grice's I felt had an attitude. But I have found that at many of the larger gun shops. I don't know if its the help or the crowds they attract.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Jefferson County)

To WGM.. No I do not consider myself self righteous... Just looking to get value for my spent dollar just as you do. I have been buying from them for over 30 years. And I will continue to do so until I can no longer. Oh and by the way.... I will be buying a Weatherby Mark V SVM AND a Leupold 4.5x14X40 Long Range... And my wife just loves that Browning 20 gauge in the scratch & dent area.... That ought to come to about $3000.00+-... Guess who is going to get that business this spring....

Grices.
    Man will not be truly free until the last politician is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ronin View Post
    While i cant speak about Grices first hand, atleast check out Bob's Army Navy on Market Street. Very friendly staff and has a old school army navy store feel to it. Also, they will beat Grices prices on firearms if possible! So keep that in mind when shopping around
    yrs ago the guy behind the counter at bobs said they would beat grices price by 10 percent ...... whether or not that still hols true i do not know ....... but i would certainly ask them about it
    i like bobs just for the old wood floor

(Delaware County)

I love Grices in Clearfield. That place has just about everything and one of the biggest selections of rifles of most stores that I know of.

(Jefferson County)

I've been t grice's on numerous times.. the staff lately have been like a ghost.. you walk in there and see them, but when you need them they are gone.. plus the attitudes when you do deal with em.. it doesnt matter if your spending 5 dollars or 5 hundred..