Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: home grown Jihad

Please Note: The poster was issued a warning for this post.

Lets party towel heads, BRING IT!

(Philadelphia County)

Please Note: The poster was issued an infraction for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohaa Player View Post
    Lets party towel heads, BRING IT!
    Why don't you lick my hairy Arab-American balls, you dirty fuckin shithead?

Yeah, I see how it is around here. All you have to do is mention terrorism, radical Muslims or Obama and any bigoted shit you say is just fine, despite the stated rules of this forum-- at the very most your post will be edited, yet I say the word "sp*c" in a completely ironic and obviously anti-racist fashion and I get banned for a week. But hey, nevermind the people actually calling for Mexicans crossing over the border to be murdered. That's 100% cool.

Yeah, the comment will be deleted I'm sure, but the environment of allowing thinly-veiled bigotry here (despite forum rules to the contrary) obviously makes people feel comfortable with tossing around racial slurs.

But I suppose I'm just gonna be labeled as "politically correct" or "playing the race card" for noting that people are hypocrites and the rules aren't being enforced. Whatever. I'm out. I'll come back whenever (if ever) the majority of people on this otherwise great forum take some collective responsibility over making bigotry unwelcome here-- making the forum more tolerant of other religions, races and cultures doesn't have to degenerate into PC censorship, as I'm sure some here will insist. The bigotry here is damaging the image of gun-owners and giving more grist for the mill of the gun-grabbers and I want no part of it.

Shame too, because there are so many good and reasonable people here-- conservative, liberal and libertarian alike. But those people are sadly unable to stop the dicks here, and that's to the detriment of all gun-owners. Maybe it's just unavoidable, being the internet and all. I'm sure many will be pleased as punch with my departure. If things change, someone please drop me a PM to let me know, but I'm not counting on it, being the cynic I am.

I do want to thank do many here for making this forum a better-than-average place for calm and rational discussion, but I suppose even PAFOA isn't immune from the tendency of the internet to bring out the worst aspects of people they might otherwise keep hidden amongst mixed company in the real world.
    "When law becomes despotic, morals are relaxed, and vice versa."-- Honore de Balzac, The Wild Ass's Skin...huh, huh..Balzac...Wild Ass...huh, huh

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene V. Debs View Post
    Why don't you lick my hairy Arab-American balls, you dirty fuckin shithead?
    I was referring to any Arabs who hate this country and not Arabs in general, didn't know you where such a sensitive little man.
    P.S. on the offer to lick your balls I'll pass, I'm married and like women but if that's what you want they have sites for that kind of stuff.
    Last edited by Mohaa Player; February 21st, 2009 at 07:55 AM.