Went to my local gun shop. It is a bigger one, and does a ton of business. I had decided that I wanted to get myself a KAHR CW9 as a alternate carry piece for times that I wanted to be a bit more discreet.

OK, OK, I liked the betterhalves KAHR that I got her and wanted to get me one too. There I said it.

Anyway, they had sold the last one the day before, and there was another guy there looking to buy a KAHR too, so he said for us to hang on and let him call the distributors and see when he could have them in.

The first guy he called was all out, and didn't know when he would be getting anymore. I could tell by the way my dealer was talking to him, that he was a bit surprised by this. He called a second guy. Same response, it would be a while till he could get them. I wasn't really concerned, cause I didn't plan on carrying it out that day anyway. But it did make me realize that pistols may be selling a bit better than most of have realized. Even the distributors are having a hard time keeping up with demand.

Guess I'll just have to carry the betterhalfs for now.