Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Adams County)

Default York Fairgrounds Gun Show

Anyone going to the gun show at the York city fairgrounds this weekend?

(York County)

Smile Re: York Fairgrounds Gun Show

Yes I will be there. I went to the York gun show last October/November (I'm not sure which month) and I really enjoyed it. I went to the gun show in Reading 3 or so weeks after the York show expecting the same type of setup and was extremely disappointed. I did however purchase a Glock 22 at the reading show so that made up for it!
    Rehab is for quitters!!

(York County)

Default Re: York Fairgrounds Gun Show

I'll be there Saturday morning.

(York County)

I'm going out on Saturday looking to buy a few odds and ends and maybe...... a gun but have to figure out how to get in the house w/o the wife seeing what I buy, ha ha!!!

(York County)

Do what I always did, just take a case out the door with you. She'll never know that it's empty and you can just bring it right home under her nose.

(York County)

I am planning on going and stocking up on ammo, if I can find any.

(York County)

Stubby's has a good supply of 223/556 ammo. He's closed today (Friday) to get ready for the show but if you hit is booth early in the day, you might score.

(York County)

What did y'all think of the show? I was there early Saturday. Wow was it crowded, was hard to get around and see everything but there was in my opinion a lot of stuff. Actually left w/o buying anything mostly window shopped.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by jeeper53 View Post
    What did y'all think of the show? I was there early Saturday. Wow was it crowded, was hard to get around and see everything but there was in my opinion a lot of stuff. Actually left w/o buying anything mostly window shopped.
    I really enjoyed the show and like you said it was very crowded! I even heard someone say that he thought the aisles were a little more narrow than the last show but I think it was just more people in general.

Just like the York gun show this past October I heard over the loud speaker that another gun was stolen, M1 Grand if I'm not mistaken. I don't know if whoever took it got out the door or if they recovered it inside the show.
    Rehab is for quitters!!

(York County)

I got in with a buddy of mine who has a table set up. I got in @ 7am..... I found the only barreled upper in the show, New Colt 11.5"/ 5.5" flash hider, the guy was going to ask 500$, I got it with a new Flat top w/ removable carrying handle for $450. Found a Spykes tactical lower for $150 and got a Noveske KX3 FH for $120, and some odds and ends. I spent over $1000 before it opened!
    Best deals of the day I got from Stubby....... Lower parts kit and .223 Ammo.
    I am a happy camper.
    And yes I walked outside to see the line, 4 people wide from the front door all the way back to the highland ave. Gate. Largest turnout ever i think. I even Had a guy walk up to the table and show me a brand new bushmaster ar-15, and then he asked me, " I need a case of ammo for this gun." The guy didn't know what ammo the $1100 gun he just bought uses!!!!!!!! I showed him the 1000rnd case of federal.223 and he said, "are you sure its for this gun I bought?" unbelievable, just goes to show you, people that have never even touched a gun are buying them because of our economy.
    I march before the martyred world, An army for the fight. I speak of great of heroic days of victory and might. I hold a banner drenched in Blood, I urge you to be brave...I lead you to your destiny, I lead you to your Grave. Your bones will build my palaces, Your eyes will stud my crown...FOR I AM MARS THE GOD OF WAR, AND I WILL CUT YOU DOWN.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast