Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Crawford County)

Arrow L.A. Luigi Franchi Brescia 12 GA. MODEL AL48

Shotgun passed on to me by my grandfather in 1971. The bore is very good. Bluing I would guess at 90 percent. Varnish starting to wear off on the stock in places. On the receiver side opposite the auto ejector it says, "S.p. A. Luigi Franchi Brescia Made in Italy 12 GA. Mod. On the bottom at the loading port Serial No. 375XX. On the ejector side at the breech the words "Stoger Arms Corporation New York" are stamped.

No rust whatsoever anywhere. I probably shot 100 shells through it since the day he gave it to me with no jams. Smooth action. The gun is very light so if you hunt grouse or my favorite, woodcock this is the one to carry. By the time you think about bringing it up, it's already up.

From ShotgunWorld per my request for assistance as value: You have a Franchi AL-48. It is one of the better upland guns ever made. From your description, I'd value it at between $300-375. The 48 is no longer available in 12 gauge so that makes it a bit more valuable. If you can get $400, do it. I'm thinking that you'll settle for around $375 or a bit less. It is a 2 3/4" chambered gun.

Based on the above I want $375 cash. Prefer FTF meeting. If not shipping and FFL costs paid by buyer. Thanks for looking. Here are some pictures.

Greg
    Attached Images Attached Images