Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scotia 2/21

(Chester County)

Default Scotia 2/21

Hello Gents,

A group of friends and I are headed out to Scotia this coming Saturday the 21st of February. I'll be bringing a variety of weapons (listed below) and anyone who'd like to join is welcome! Sometime between 11a-1p we will probably be out there. I'll edit this post when I know more definite times. Hope to see you there.

Beretta Px4 Storm - 9mm
    Springfield XD9 (if pops lets me borrow it for the weekend)
    And a few of "granddaddy's" guns
    Unmarked WWII 30-06 modified w/ Hawk Scope
    Pump Action 300 Savage - open sights
    Set of matching Ithaca gun Co. 16 and 20 gauge shotties
    And maybe another misc. shotgun or two.

Just out for some fun, let me know if you're thinking about heading out!
    "A Ship in Harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are for."

(Centre County)

Default Re: Scotia 2/21

I may head out there on Sat. weather permitting. Cold temps wont keep me from going but precipitation is not a freind of my firearms.
    Why carry your weapon when your weapon can carry you?

(Lehigh County)

please tell me that they level the road sometime in early spring?? i was out there today and im not making that trip again till the road is somewhat leveled.... i think i need new shocks after that ride.....

anywho id love to join ya on my birthday but imma be down at dennys beer barrel...

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrepp61 View Post
    anywho id love to join ya on my birthday but imma be down at dennys beer barrel...
    Convenient location for Birthday celebration! So is Bob's and Grice before or after Denny's?

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by bripsu View Post
    Convenient location for Birthday celebration! So is Bob's and Grice before or after Denny's?
    haha i might go to grices and browse but i already have my birthday present on my hip... maye i can get the fiancee to get me a good concealment holster.... the one i have now is good for range or oc but not too good for cc..... its too bad the road to scotia isnt in better condition cuz i just found a box of 100 winchester 9mm jhp's that i want t0 try out...

(Lehigh County)

anyone up for a carpool?

I'd be up for this but I'll be preparing for a trip early Sun. morn. Just a FYI, I was out on Monday and the aux. range had NO target holders. Unless there's another aux. range that I'm unaware of . . .

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by Thrust View Post
    I'd be up for this but I'll be preparing for a trip early Sun. morn. Just a FYI, I was out on Monday and the aux. range had NO target holders. Unless there's another aux. range that I'm unaware of . . .
    There were only 2 left standing when I was there on Sunday. I'm about ready to build my own to guarantee that I have one that is in good shape. Too many people out there just to blow stuff up with their shotties.

(Centre County)

I'd like to head out there saturday as well.

I went out last saturday to fire my bolt gun and there was only 1 target stand at 100 yards on the rifle aux range. There were remnants of another target stand and one in the trash can all shot to shit. Somebody clearly can't shoot for shit and should probably just stay the fuck off the range and keep their dick beaters off of firearms entirely. Maybe take up airsoft or go play their nintendo wii instead.

It's almost as if some assholes intentionally blow these things apart. All they're doing is ruinning it for the rest of us. Those target stands aren't free. If I catch them, I'll report them. I'm sick of this shit.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by arrrrgh15 View Post
    I'd like to head out there saturday as well.

I went out last saturday to fire my bolt gun and there was only 1 target stand at 100 yards on the rifle aux range. There were remnants of another target stand and one in the trash can all shot to shit. Somebody clearly can't shoot for shit and should probably just stay the fuck off the range and keep their dick beaters off of firearms entirely. Maybe take up airsoft or go play their nintendo wii instead.

It's almost as if some assholes intentionally blow these things apart. All they're doing is ruinning it for the rest of us. Those target stands aren't free. If I catch them, I'll report them. I'm sick of this shit.
    probably some kids around my age who didnt get enough attention as a child.... most people dont care cuz they think that if they break it they will just be replaced... i kind of like that idea of making my own and taking it with my just in case.... i actually bought a set of targets that have a plastic backing with a wire frame to hold it in the ground... maybe ill jut keep mthat with me when i go....

ohh and nobody answered my question about leveling the road there... do they ever do that in the spring?? cuz i may take a ride out there on my motorcycle and if the road is leveled id deffinetly rather ride that out there instead f my monte carlo...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast