Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hippies

11 45.83%
  • Hipsters

13 54.17%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default More obnoxious-- hippies or hipsters?

A tough choice, I know. As a white-trash punk-rocker at heart, both groups seem so ass-kick-worthy.

I'm gonna err on the side of hippies for a few reasons:

1. Hipster chicks are hotter and more likely to fuck me

2. Hipsters generally listen to better music than hippies

3. I've got more friends who could arguably be considered hipsters than those who could be considered hippies

4. Hippie males are much more likely to wear sandals than hipster males. And males should NOT wear open-toed footwear unless at the beach. Seriously-- men's feet are fuckin disgusting and should be covered up. I'd support a law that any man caught in them, besides beachgoers and possibly Jesus at the second coming, will have their feet cut off.

5. White people with dreadlocks-- 'nuff said
    "When law becomes despotic, morals are relaxed, and vice versa."-- Honore de Balzac, The Wild Ass's Skin...huh, huh..Balzac...Wild Ass...huh, huh

Glade Mill Lake, Cooperstown, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Default Re: More obnoxious-- hippies or hipsters?

Hippie chicks can be fun to bang.

Just so long as they shave......Well, at least trim that shit. Last time I saw a bush (since the 9th grade) was on a hipy chick. She had a little tattoo of a man pushing a lawnmower next to it though so that was cool.

Besides that I'd take hippies or yuppies. I think I hate yuppies more.

(Lehigh County)

Well, there are hipsters... and then there are hipster doofuses...

/I voted for hippies... actually against hippies.

(Centre County)

Keep your hands off me you damn dirty hippies!

(Lackawanna County)

i voted against the hipsters. maybe i don't deal with enough hippies, or i deal with all the right ones, but i hate hipster jerk offs. i can't go into a bookstore, art gallery, or poetry club without having to swim through a sea of them, listening to them talk about movies i'll never see, music i'll never listen to, and books from the latest avant-garde/experimental communist jive talking poet i'll never read.

seriously, you tastes in the arts don't have to be so fucking obscure and cryptic, do they? indie doesn't equal quality, it just means cheap.

and stop wearing those glasses, you queer, you can see just fine.

(Beaver County)

anybody that listens to fish,the group enough said.hippy ass
    do you feel lucky punk,well do ya!

(Bucks County)

I really can't stand either of 'em but, if I have to choose, I'm gonna say hipsters piss me off slightly more than hippies.

Gotta quote some Cocksparrer here...

'Ey you! You look like a poof!
    How loud can I shout it?
    Tell me what ya gonna do about it?
    Ey you! You and me outside!
    You're a bloke who's heading for one
    A real fist magnet if ever I saw one
    'Ey you! You and me outside!

(Lackawanna County)

I don't think I can choose. Hippies don't get the motivation to mess up too much, but they do stink like all hell and well, they're hippies. Hipsters have motivation and money, so they tend to actually get somewhere when they get their panties in a bunch about something. I guess hipsters are a little worse. They're both real bad though. As far as the girls, hippies are worse. No shaving and don't shower enough.

Both are left wing LOONS!!!!!!!

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by jahwarrior72 View Post
    i voted against the hipsters. maybe i don't deal with enough hippies, or i deal with all the right ones, but i hate hipster jerk offs. i can't go into a bookstore, art gallery, or poetry club without having to swim through a sea of them, listening to them talk about movies i'll never see, music i'll never listen to, and books from the latest avant-garde/experimental communist jive talking poet i'll never read.

seriously, you tastes in the arts don't have to be so fucking obscure and cryptic, do they? indie doesn't equal quality, it just means cheap.

and stop wearing those glasses, you queer, you can see just fine.
    Indie music? yeah right, every hipster night I have ever been to the douchebags fucking love rap. They think "they gangsta" even though they're obnoxious upper/middle class white kids who think they're ghetto because the apartment their parents are paying for while they attend the college their parents are paying for is in a neighborhood where black people live. Oh my God! Black people, in Philadelphia? Holy shit, call the press you must be in a BAD part of town. But they're cool because they'll sell them weed so that means they're blood.
    You must be thinking of the Emo losers, the one where the chicks are fat and dumpy and the guys are skinny little douchebags who're dressed up like the girls wish they could. They're the losers that listen to music that is obscure shit noone's ever heard of, and never will because it's some 12 yo whining about how sad he is because his life is soooo horrible recorded in their parents garage.
    Basically the Hipsters need to learn that they're not "ghetto," they're white kids from the suburbs and should spit out that fake "grill" they bought off the internet for $25 and just finish school so they can go be an investment banker on daddy's dime so we don't have to listen to them talk about how wonderful Obama is anymore. The emos just need to be given razorblades as none of them are really worth bothering with unless they end up growing out of it by high school. Hippies are just culturally irrelevant these days and rarely seen outside of their parents basement and head shops. However some of them these days have started to sort of catch onto reality and are vegetarians to the extent that they will not eat meat unless they killed it. That's actually starting to show a trend towards recognizing the realitys of life.
    Last edited by Legion_Prime; February 10th, 2009 at 05:37 AM.
    Warning: I may not read responses to OP before posting

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast