Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Northampton County)

Default Re: Does anyone else own a Thomspon "tommy" gun? If so, please step in.

Quote Originally Posted by rich e View Post
    Warpt..

As soon as the weather gets nice she's going out to play...She's too,too preaty to be out in the cold..

Rich
    You ever make it to eastern PA?

(Westmoreland County)

I got one back last summer and at first I was really worried because it jammed about every 5-7 rounds. I kept working with it though and I bought these drums that they had on CTD. I think they're made by some chinese company or something using the crosby specs. I also got some GI stick mags which are really easy to modify with a dremel. The only other thing I did was polish the feed ramps up using a dremel. It now performs flawlessly using the GI mags or drums. The mag that comes with it was garbage. I've probably fired a thousand rounds out of it now using 200gr handloads and never had a problem.

(Lebanon County)

modify the mag catch not the mags.
    it's really easy to ruin what otherwise could be a very collectible magazine.
    it's only metal, we can out think it....

(Lehigh County)

Has anyone had any experience with the TA5 pistol? http://www.auto-ordnance.com/PA-1TH_ta.html

(Delaware County)

g/fs Uncle just got one...full-auto, too...paid like 10G for it.
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(Mercer County)

I used to own a replica 'tommy' made by Volunteer Arms from some place in Tennessee. I could fire off the complete 30 round stick in 10 seconds using GI 230 ball ammo. But it took forever to load the next 30, which made my thumb sore as hell. After about 10 mags full, the sear spring wore into the sear or whatever nomenclature they called it, and it would go into 3-5 shot burst mode whenever it felt like it. That situation got my rapid fire desire satiated right quick, so I sold it. I didn't like not knowing whether it would fire in semi-auto, burst or full auto mode. Truth be told, I don't miss it one bit.

THIS IS THE YEAR 2017 I HOPE THERE IS SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP ME FIND THE EZ PULL SPRINGS I NEED for my new m1-a1 Thanks SO Much FOR YOUR TIME. larryetoomey@msn.com

Quote Originally Posted by KANDYMAN View Post
    THIS IS THE YEAR 2017 I HOPE THERE IS SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP ME FIND THE EZ PULL SPRINGS I NEED for my new m1-a1 Thanks SO Much FOR YOUR TIME. larryetoomey@msn.com
    Wolff springs most likely has them https://www.gunsprings.com/

(Monroe County)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234