Hello Everyone,

I have a brand new SOCOM II 308 cal. assault rifle by Springfield Armory that I am selling. It has never been fired and comes with all the rails, (7) extra (10) clips, and a full brand new case of (25) boxes with (20) rounds in each of 308. cal. ammo. It is in mint condition and is currently hard to find with a six month waiting list in many states. I am asking $2500 O/B, and will pay 1/2 the shipping cost in the Continental USA. Pictures are available.

My second of three rifles I'm selling is a brand new mint condition, Browning BAR semi-auto 338. cal. rifle with an all black synthetic stock system with a BOSS adjustable break system. The rifle comes with a brand new BAUSH & LOMB 4x16x50mm scope with an adjustable Objective (A/O), front lense system. This gun has never been used and comes with (10) boxes of (20) rounds of 338. cal. Federal Premium ammo that costs be between $42-$45.
Pictures are available and I will pay 1/2 shipping in the Continental USA.

The last rifle is a brand new never fired Winchester Model 70 Feather Weight 30-06 cal. bolt action rifle with the manufacturers tags still attached. It comes with a pre-selected premium walnut stock and several boxes of premium ammo. The asking price is, $650. If desired, a premium scope can be added to the purchase for $200. It's original cost was almost $400. Pictures are also available with the same shipping offer. These three rifles are a steal and are in perfect condition. They were never meant to be sold, but times have changed with a wife developing cancer.

KENT HAAS
(E-mail for any questions and your phone number if you want to hear more)
kenthaas@hotmail.com