Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Buying guns from 3rd parties

Quote Originally Posted by rwilson452 View Post
    your PA friend will need to have an FFL holder in PA ship the handgun to a FFL holder in your state
    does it have to be shipped by an FFL holder?

i know some FFL holders won't accept shipments from non-FFL holders, but is there actually a law about that?

i think that, if the FFL is willing to accept shipments from regular ol' people, you can just send it to the FFL yourself. (or, in this case, the guy in PA can send it to your FFL himself.)

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRedToyota View Post
    does it have to be shipped by an FFL holder?

i know some FFL holders won't accept shipments from non-FFL holders, but is there actually a law about that?

i think that, if the FFL is willing to accept shipments from regular ol' people, you can just send it to the FFL yourself. (or, in this case, the guy in PA can send it to your FFL himself.)
    No law against that, I usually do that rather than have an FFL ship to the other FFL.

The person shipping the gun does need to receive a signed in ink copy of the FFL's license before he/she can ship without liability though, so get your FFL to mail a copy to the person shipping the gun to you (who would un turn ship the gun to your FFL).

To find a dealer that does transfers, go to http://www.gunbroker.com/User/DealerNetwork.asp and enter in your zip code.
    Last edited by NineseveN; April 12th, 2007 at 11:22 AM.

Too bad the buyer is living in Kommie Taxachusettes, I used to lived in Yankee Konnecticut which has lot and lot of Kommie also. If you googling you would find out the the economy of these Kommies states are not doing so well either. And the people are living en masse to the South. Some newly arrived immigrants got what left of the salad bowl and it aint't much opportunity left. But yet, them Konnecticut people got their noses up their heads and think they live a riches state? NO! what can money do when you can not live freely?

I must congratulate NJ radio station 101.5 (for those of you PA folks who can tune to it). The radio station has a hotline now and anyone has any information about any state officials who involve in corruption, is welcome to call in with the info. They will forward it to the "proper" authority for investigation.

I think something like this would be good for Philly too, what do you think?

1FingrCHan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12