Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    (Northampton County)

Default Re: Bad Phone Experiences With America Sport Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    Dude this was like seven months ago. I've moved on with my life.
    You made a comment. And I am asking you a question
    This thing didn’t get my attention until today

From what I remember a Sig p232, a Glock(don't remember what model), a Kahr CW9, and I believe a Smith revolver, possibly a 686. You were high. A lot high.
    Plus I think you said you charged $15 for pics(costs $5), but can't say for sure anymore. It's not like I haven't seen those guns going for about what you charge elsewhere in the state, but it gave me no reason to buy one there, especially since I no longer live in that area.

As I said I had no problem with you or your staff, and I often do at larger gun shops. Seems like they're doing me a favor selling me a gun.

BTW: I do feel you have one of better holster selections I've seen, and for southpaws too. I believe I mentioned that somewhere on this forum quite some time ago.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Northampton County)

From what I remember a Sig p232, a Glock(don't remember what model), a Kahr CW9, and I believe a Smith revolver, possibly a 686. You were high. A lot high.
    Plus I think you said you charged $15 for pics(costs $5), but can't say for sure anymore. It's not like I haven't seen those guns going for about what you charge elsewhere in the state, but it gave me no reason to buy one there, especially since I no longer live in that area.

As I said I had no problem with you or your staff, and I often do at larger gun shops. Seems like they're doing me a favor selling me a gun.

BTW: I do feel you have one of better holster selections I've seen, and for southpaws too. I believe I mentioned that somewhere on this forum quite some time ago.

Well thanks for the answer
    Most glocks though I sell for $485.00 the 232 depends on what model and what it has N/S , SS, ect .
    CW9 I have no idea what it may have been at the time
    And thanks for the holster remark

Quote Originally Posted by rflynn View Post
    Most glocks though I sell for $485.00
    Well either you dropped your price, Glock dropped theirs to you, or I wasn't looking at one at your shop(like I said it was 7 months ago), because I would not have a problem with $485 Glocks.

I am aware of the Sig models and their price differences.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Allegheny County)

Being self-employed for about 15 years now I choose to leave my personal troubles at home and not to bring them to my work site. I've also learned to be tolerant of those that do not have the benefit of decades in perfecting my craft.The first contact with a potential customer will be the basis of our working relationship. There are times that for what ever reason I'm unable to relate or connect to my customer and have to resort in asking them to just trust me.

And that's bright side of having a satisfied customer base. I work on referrals, no advertising what so ever, just word of mouth and examples of my work. I have found that a good reputation will travel almost as fast as a bad one. I am my company, my actions tell the customer to what level of respect I hold them. If the day should come when I look at my customer with utter contempt then that should be the day I try another employment direction.

So having said the above this is what I expect from a sales person;

Customer service and a degree of respect. Knowledge of your product and you being able to answer my questions in a polite, non-demeaning manor. I really don't want the attitude, anger or the inability to be polite. Somebody some where does what you do and does it better, never forget that a customer will actively search for this person unless you are that person. I choose to look long term,
    This goes for my Dentist to the temp. worker at Radio Shack.

..........or I'm just posting to post.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy17 View Post
    Being self-employed for about 15 years now I choose to leave my personal troubles at home and not to bring them to my work site. I've also learned to be tolerant of those that do not have the benefit of decades in perfecting my craft.The first contact with a potential customer will be the basis of our working relationship. There are times that for what ever reason I'm unable to relate or connect to my customer and have to resort in asking them to just trust me.

And that's bright side of having a satisfied customer base. I work on referrals, no advertising what so ever, just word of mouth and examples of my work. I have found that a good reputation will travel almost as fast as a bad one. I am my company, my actions tell the customer to what level of respect I hold them. If the day should come when I look at my customer with utter contempt then that should be the day I try another employment direction.

So having said the above this is what I expect from a sales person;

Customer service and a degree of respect. Knowledge of your product and you being able to answer my questions in a polite, non-demeaning manor. I really don't want the attitude, anger or the inability to be polite. Somebody some where does what you do and does it better, never forget that a customer will actively search for this person unless you are that person. I choose to look long term,
    This goes for my Dentist to the temp. worker at Radio Shack.

..........or I'm just posting to post.
    Posting to post looks like to me and talk about yourself LOL

(Northampton County)

Well either you dropped your price, Glock dropped theirs to you, or I wasn't looking at one at your shop(like I said it was 7 months ago), because I would not have a problem with $485 Glocks.

I am aware of the Sig models and their price differences.
    Than maybe you were looking at something else . I have been selling Glocks for almost 2 years now at 485
    What ever It does not matter it is pointless to go on with this

Quote Originally Posted by rflynn View Post
    Than maybe you were looking at something else . I have been selling Glocks for almost 2 years now at 485
    What ever It does not matter it is pointless to go on with this

Agreed perhaps we can pick this up in another 7 months
    FUCK BIDEN

(Northampton County)

Agreed perhaps we can pick this up in another 7 months
    LOL!!! See you then !

(Montgomery County)

I have bought plenty of pistols (and a few rifles) there. Never had an issue.
    It's one of the few places in the are that handles class 3 toys and actually keeps cans in stock. The store has a pretty large selection and if there is something you like and saw cheaper in one of the nearby shops Rich will work on the price with you.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast