Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Ipsc Videos

(Philadelphia County)

Default Ipsc Videos

Google me this...

Google me that..

9 pages of IPSC videos, with the first result being "Todd Jarrett IPSC Pistol Grip Lesson" which is a must watch for everybody.

Enjoy!

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=ipsc+
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Philadelphia County)

I've watched that video so many times, it's so good. I second that it's a must-watch for everyone.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

How did you like the dvd's that I loaned to you two knuckleheads?

(Philadelphia County)

They were pretty good.. I wonder how that girl can possibly put that thing up her...

OHHH... OOHH...

you mean the shooting dvds?

I scrubbed through one and it looked really good.

Im going to sit down and watch the whole thing this afternoon while I do some contract work.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

Default Diego,

Some how I liked your old Icon better, This one makes me think you might be part of my family

Here are a few more videos on IDPA & USPSA http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc...3825#481103825
    Last edited by Frenchy; September 16th, 2006 at 09:57 AM.
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly