Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Benelli M4

(Westmoreland County)

Default Benelli M4

I was looking for my first shot gun and as I do not hunt it will simply be for the range and home defense. I keep going back to the M4 and have decided when I save up the funds that will be my choice. My question is would I be able to order from a local dealer and have it shipped in a reasonable time. I've checked GunBroker and other sites and understand that they are wayyyy up there in price but ehhh my timing has never been choice .

My guess is they will say yeah take my $$$ and then weeks and weeks will go by. I really didn't want to do an auction on such a pricey item. And as it seems nobody carries these in stock.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I just realized I may have the lowest "post per day" of any active member , haha.
    No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Benelli M4

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingdonhavoc View Post
    I was looking for my first shot gun and as I do not hunt it will simply be for the range and home defense. I keep going back to the M4 and have decided when I save up the funds that will be my choice. My question is would I be able to order from a local dealer and have it shipped in a reasonable time. I've checked GunBroker and other sites and understand that they are wayyyy up there in price but ehhh my timing has never been choice .

My guess is they will say yeah take my $$$ and then weeks and weeks will go by. I really didn't want to do an auction on such a pricey item. And as it seems nobody carries these in stock.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I just realized I may have the lowest "post per day" of any active member , haha.
    Benelliusa.com
    There's a dealer locator

order one at a retailer of your choice,and put it on lay-a-way...
    as for the shotty in question... I LOVE THAT FREAKING THING!!!

ability to put 9 shots on target as fast as you an pull the trigger... make sure you get the colapsable stock and the magazine extension. you can load one round in the chamber, one in the tray and 7 i the tube. it GREAT! no non-lethal rounds though...
    This Space For Rent

now THAT is a Sexy lookin gun !!!!

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Seventy4Blazer View Post
    order one at a retailer of your choice,and put it on lay-a-way...
    as for the shotty in question... I LOVE THAT FREAKING THING!!!

ability to put 9 shots on target as fast as you an pull the trigger... make sure you get the colapsable stock and the magazine extension. you can load one round in the chamber, one in the tray and 7 i the tube. it GREAT! no non-lethal rounds though...
    The collapsible stock is very expensive. It will add another thousand dollars to the gun.

My newly acquired M-1014 has the stock, but it isn't collapsible, I need a $200 part to do it. The stock runs about 750+ . . . if you can find them.

(Westmoreland County)

I just dropped $$$ on a auto ordnance thompson 1927A-1 so the benelli is once again on the back burner. I don't know why I was so worried about gun broker it couldn't make things easier, lol.
    No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full

(Allegheny County)

Call or stop in Sportsman's Supply, 245 Freeport Road, Butler, PA 16002 and check with the owner Grant Williams. Grant can usually get them within 2-3 days and is not a scalper on price. You may pay a "wee" bit more, but that's the cost of his expeditious service...and he sometimes has them in stock too.
    Sportsman's Supply is about 2 miles outside the city of Butler, on Route 356 (Freeport Road) 724-287-4294

I've gone through 2 of them in my 3 Gun match competing days, from 2001-2005. I have my 3rd (and last) and love the lil' monkey

Best regards,
    George
    Here's mine:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    <a href=http://www.steelshieldtech.com/store target=_blank>http://www.steelshieldtech.com/store</a>

(Allegheny County)

hey Havoc, if your at the next group shoot, you can run some rounds through mine if you want to see what your missing.

here's mine:

Μολὼν λαβέ