http://www.comp-tac.com/ (The photos are from their website.)

Back in March of 07 I bought a C-TAC and have used it exclusively since then. Just before Christmas, I noticed things were riding a little funny and I took it out to find that the front strut had broke off the body of the holster. You can see in the above photo, there is a kydex strut spot welded to the body of the holster on the right side, attached to the leather. Figuring at best there is a 1 year Warranty and knowing I was outside of the year by 9 months, I figured what would it hurt, to ask. I took a couple photos, explained my situation and emailed them. In a day or two I had a response, I was asked to call and get an RMA#, “we’ll take care of it”!!. Wow, I thought I’d end up with a coupon off the price of a new one, here they are going to fix it. So in a box and off to the post office. They received it and that day sent me an email letting me that my holster was “In Production”. The form mail also said their standard processing is about 11 days. Well, I thought I had a good response so far, so what's 11 days. The next day I received an email, your status has change to “shipped”! Holly Christ, they received my holster, processed it into their line, fixed it, and shipped it back to my in 2 days, and I got it 2 days later. OK, it doesn’t end there, when I open the package, I immediately noticed that the Belt clips and the leather parts are new, they had replaced my old ones on both sides with new ones and an updated version. Hell the back side was fine, it was only the front that broke, and even then the leather and belt loops were all OK.

Wow, I really like that customer service and had to pass this along. I like the holster and have always recommended it. Now well, they get high praise.

Now I am going to buy the Minotaur Gladiator Holster. It is a new holster they didn’t carry when I got my C-TAC.
BTW, the belt clips in the bottom photo are their older style, like what I had, the top photo shows their new clips that they put on my old holster. They offer more ability to cant then before.

Just wanted to pass it along.
JD