I know the chances of this ever happening are slim to none. Wed need every single gun owner to donate and every single gun friendly lawyer to participate. I think the biggest hit the Antis could ever take would be to go to court in every state and bring charges against each and every judge that let violent criminals off with a slap on the wrist. That let every straw purchaser testify in order to get off.

Id love to see the Brady Campaign, the Million Mom March, Disarm PA and NJ all brought up on charges for spewing lies. For wreckless endangerment in trying to disarm the law abiding. For Constitutional rights violations.

Id love to see those in D.C. who support the 2A to stand with us. I know we could find quite a few individuals from Australia, Britain and Canada to speak about what happens when we lose our right to defend ourselves from criminals and the gov't.

Outside the courts during the hearings or whatever we could have everyone who is allowed under the law to OC, show up and OC. Mark off an area in front of or near the court house to assemble peacefully to show support. To make it a little less frightening to the public we could talk the Sherrifs Dept to come out and make an appearance. We could voluntarily remove the magazine from the gun on our hip and empty the chamber. Not as a sign of defeat but as a sign that we are the responsible ones. (the Sherrifs deputies would be useful in case any need to draw weapons until our own could slap a magazine in and help)

If we hit the Antis fast and hard in the courts, in their pocket books and in the eyes of the public we could make a HUGE difference. Like I said I doubt this could happen. Its just something I was thinking about the last couple of days.