Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Default Precision Armaments in Slatington

Has anyone been to Precision Armaments in Slatington? I have nothing but good to say about the shop and the owner Charlie. He has good prices on guns, ammo, and he does great smith work. They don't have a website but heres the number 610-767-9046.

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Precision Armaments in Slatington

Where are they located?

(Lehigh County)

They're in the back of Slatington Floor center off of 873 not too far after Susies Shady Nook restaurant if you know where any of those are.

(Carbon County)

Smile Re: Precision Armaments in Slatington

Was in there a few weeks back. Not a huge shop, but they do their own gunsmithing and assemble AK's that look better than many I've seen.

Maybe somebody could convince them to build Galils.....

(Carbon County)

Cool Re: Precision Armaments in Slatington

Yes, small shop but he does great custom work. If you are looking for a custom rifle charlie will fix you up.

(Schuylkill County)

Angry Re: Precision Armaments in Slatington

i was there he maid ass out of me and his friends maid fun of me i will never ever go back there at all thay suck now on to boyers suck sell junk guns thats all i have to say about that next the bass pro shop i have more guns in my house than thay do next the best gun shop i seen in a long time i mean long time is a lil store called eds sport shop in tamaqua pa thay just about jump to meat me and i do know a lot bout guns i have a long list of fire arms

(Carbon County)

Quote Originally Posted by gipper402003 View Post
    i was there he maid ass out of me and his friends maid fun of me i will never ever go back there at all thay suck now on to boyers suck sell junk guns thats all i have to say about that next the bass pro shop i have more guns in my house than thay do next the best gun shop i seen in a long time i mean long time is a lil store called eds sport shop in tamaqua pa thay just about jump to meat me and i do know a lot bout guns i have a long list of fire arms
    HE made an ass out of YOU?

(Lehigh County)

hey gipper why dont you try using spellcheck or maybe he treated you like an "ASS" because your speech is as bad as your spelling ability. I have been in both places and they are very nice to me and they help you with anything you need. And as for putting those two places on the level of bASS pro shop i laugh at you. half the guys working there have no clue about firearms, they are the people when you ask them about something they tell you anything you pick up is good so you buy it. I doubt in my mind that alan boyer or the owner of precision armaments could be compared to a person working at a chain sporting good store. Go call up the owners of bass pro shop, cabela's gander mountain, dicks etc... and see if they will help you, not a chance. well that was my two cents. I cant believe he didnt bash keifers gun shop while he was on his babbling path of destruction.

(Schuylkill County)

i dont know who was on my pc i left it on and this open boyers dont sell junk there nice there precision armaments well i dont like that store

(Carbon County)

Quote Originally Posted by PROVANTAGE View Post
    hey gipper why dont you try using spellcheck or maybe he treated you like an "ASS" because your speech is as bad as your spelling ability. I have been in both places and they are very nice to me and they help you with anything you need. And as for putting those two places on the level of bASS pro shop i laugh at you. half the guys working there have no clue about firearms, they are the people when you ask them about something they tell you anything you pick up is good so you buy it. I doubt in my mind that alan boyer or the owner of precision armaments could be compared to a person working at a chain sporting good store. Go call up the owners of bass pro shop, cabela's gander mountain, dicks etc... and see if they will help you, not a chance. well that was my two cents. I cant believe he didnt bash keifers gun shop while he was on his babbling path of destruction.
    My sentiments exactly. I think I found our culprit:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast