Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default Re: Precision Armaments in Slatington

Quote Originally Posted by remmy13 View Post
    Precision Armaments in Slatington

I also had a bad experience.
    I also was greeted by a condensing in-polite person as well.
    I had problems with a gas auto shotgun. I had to call several times to see if it was ready. Finally he said it was ready and would work just fine. It was not cheap to fix and worked several times only to jam again. He insured me it was fixed and did not any new parts.

Needless to say I never went back!
    ^ TROLL

As for Precision Armaments, I was in there once and was mad I didn't have the $$ on me for one of his -74 kits. Great cond and great $$ to match. The ammo prices were good.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Lehigh County)

Been there a few times. Charlie was very helpful and I would have liked to done business with him. Mostly I was bored by the groupie at the end of the counter. Maybe next time.

(Monroe County)

WOW
    I just had to put my two pennies in on this one ,I been to Charlies shop about 100 times in the last five years or so( not so much in the last year because my job movied closer to home) and I always had nothing but a good time there. I bought a few guns (always a great deal), but mostly went in after work for some small talk. I was always greated the same way everytime.
    Charlie always had a smile on his face and never a bad thing to say about anyone. Very honest, very polite to customers,always told it like it was when it came to spending you money on gun repairs( maybe thats why theres always a waiting list for repair). I can't believe a couple of response to this thread.
    Charlie hope to stop by soon
    Anthony

(Berks County)

Charlie is hands down amazing.

His prices are $50 less than Army navy and $75 less than Cabelas. I have bought parts, new & used guns, and done transfers there. No problems at all.

As always though.

Cash price is less : )

(Carbon County)

I just picked up a Ruger 10/22 from Precision Armaments about 3 weeks ago. Charlie was very friendly. I would not hesitate to shop there again.

(Carbon County)

Thumbs up Re: Precision Armaments in Slatington

I gotta agree,
    Charlie does great work. If you have ever seen one of his AK builds, you almost don't want to shoot them. When you pick up one of his AKs, you notice right off that there's a lot of attention to detail- super slick actions, fit and finish of the parts unheard of in the former com-bloc, and a really decent price- on a par with, if not better than an ArsenalUSA. I've bought a few guns from Charlie, and when I have some more to spend, I'll be dividing it between Charlie and Rich Flynn.

(Berks County)

Will be calling Charlie today to see what he can do for me on a saiga 12!

(Northampton County)

I've shopped at Precision Armaments several times and Charlie's always been friendly and patient. I'd recommend him for gunsmith work (and have several times - I need to pick up a few of your business cards next time I'm in), and the gun and ammo prices in his shop will keep me coming back.
    By the way, Charlie, Fred loves that DSA FAL he got off you. Say hi to the twins next time you're at the farm.
    Bob
    Last edited by surbat6; December 2nd, 2010 at 11:19 PM.

(Berks County)

Just checking in because I was in there this weekend and spent way too much money. Charlie was smiling and had every odd part I was looking for.

One problem though, I made the mistake of asking about an Argentine FAL kit build. $317 for the kit minus a receiver. But Charlie is so busy he has a one year waiting list. Tease. lol

Looks like I will have a new place to visit...my wife's parents live almost next door, and I have never stopped in. I guess I've been missing out on a decent shop by the sounds of it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast