View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)

WTT/WTS Bubba SKS
« on: December 31, 2008, 07:46:25 PM »

Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify
have a Bubbad Norinco SKS for sell/trade. NO original wood stock or receiver cover. does include spike bayonet. i DID do the "drop free" bolt mod to it(grinded off the sides of the bolt to better use detachable mags).

pics here http://shakedowngaming.com/flclisgreat/sks/

what you get. norinco sks/tapco T6 stock/2 tapco 20 round mags(ammo not included).

what you should know. scope mount is missing one of the washers and nuts(still has screw)/i modified the feed lips of one of the mags for use with stripper clips(still doesn't work). bolt carrier is slightly rusty(pics make it look worse than it is Sad ), spots of light surface rust on gun, NO pitting, strong rifling but bore is dark.

sell for $375 shipped/$350 FTF OBO
want to trade for AK/AK parts/ AK kits(in 7.62x39). + or -$ where needed.
also maybe a mosin nagant+ money/stuff w/e just pm me ANY trade offers, never know

i really have no idea what i'm doing with FFL's n such, so i would prefer for it to stay in state (PA) where it doesn't have to be shipped to an FFL. if someone wants it out of state, they will have to help with the info i need on shipping to FFL's n such. FTF possible, my ZIP is 16692(heh, middle of no where but i will travel a bit.)

PM or post any questions