Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Glock Frames?

(Allegheny County)

Default Glock Frames?

Anyone know of anywhere that sells Glock frames? Specifically a 3rd gen Glock 22.

thanks.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Glock Frames?

Are you looking to upgrade an older generation glock? If so you just send it back to Glock for a frame upgrade. It's very reasonably priced. Usually they totally refurb the gun while they have it too. All new springs, upgraded parts, reblacking.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by MarcS View Post
    Are you looking to upgrade an older generation glock? If so you just send it back to Glock for a frame upgrade. It's very reasonably priced. Usually they totally refurb the gun while they have it too. All new springs, upgraded parts, reblacking.
    That is a part of the reason, and I didnt even think about sending it to glock, so thanks for the info, I'll keep it in mind.

I have a 2nd gen 22, and i want the accessory rail for it, I'd initially thought of just buying a new 22, but then i saw this, and It looks like a fun toy.

http://www.mechtechsys.com/

I figure I'll use the 2nd gen frame for the carbine, and put my slide on the 3rd gen.

(Bucks County)

I think the only way to upgrade your frame is to send it to Glock.

Occasionally lower halves come up for sale on the bigger gun boards.

I don't see anywhere on their site that they sell a 23 model, so you might be out of luck, unless you want them to custom make one for you. I merely wanted to paste in this link to show that there are ways to upgrade your glock frame, even the material that it's made out of, without sending the firearm to glock. Check it out, and hope this helps for others who are interested in frame upgrades and just some other options. http://www.ccfraceframes.com/home.php