Hey guys, went to the indoor range last night at Tripoli's triggers and wanted to share since I did a search and didn't find any details about it. Note that anything here is personal opinion or observations and I do not represent the range, nor is anything I say gospel - prices, details, etc. may change and you would have to contact the range personnel to get up to date information. I'm just trying to provide information for those who haven't been there, as their website does not cover all of these details.

Anyways, went down last night to try and break in my M&P. Walked in and I was the only person there aside from the owner. First time at the range they require your driver's license, LTCF (if you don't have one you have to pay for a background check), and you have to fill out a waiver and a basic range safety quiz. They provide loaner eye and ear protection and do offer rental pistols. Anyway, lane time is purchased by the half hour (box of 50 shells = 1/2 hour). Price was $28 + tax for 9mm, .380, and .38. I believe the price is $36 + tax for .357 sig, .40S&W, and .45ACP. Those are the only calibers that are allowed at the range. Personal ammo is not allowed.

Since it was my first time, Frank took me in and showed me how the lanes worked and gave me a few pointers (since I'm still a newbie to handguns). Range is very nice: I believe there were 15 lanes, goes all the way out to 25 yards. Very clean and well kept.

All in all it was a very good experience. I'll definitely go back next time I'm out that way. They have pretty good hours (10AM-9PM M-F, 10-3, 7-9 S, 10-6 Sun). It gets an A+ from me.