Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
    (Tioga County)

Default BRA SHOPPING ALONE LAST NIGHT

Sorry in advance for the length

In the past “payday” Friday or the occasional Saturday was my usual day to pamper myself. One of the things I did on this day was making the trip to the mall and visit my favorite store. VICTORIA SECRET. Now most every woman (and the more than occasional man) knows there is nothing sexier than when the bra matches the panties. But where to start?

First the bra. Soo many choices now a day. Under wire, no wire, push-up, lace, etc. Then... the choice of color. Whether solid, pattern, embroidered, or… “Just” lace! So many options for just one person to try and decide. .
    This is where I had been very fortunate in the past. I had a boyfriend that not only ENJOYED seeing me in (and then out of) my choice of the matching set, but would make the occasional trip to the store with me. How very lucky I was! Oh I know men are rolling their eyes everywhere. Shopping in the mall with a woman? Just pull the trigger NOW!

Ahh but this IS different. I ‘m a pretty quick shopper. Know my size, pretty much know what color I’m looking for. So it just comes down to the style. So in a relatively short time, I select a small variety of bras. Now off to the dressing room”. “NOT THE DRESSING ROOM, we’ll be here for ever!” The usual man would state.

Ohhh but these trips where different. Not only would I go into the dressing room to try on my selections, but my boyfriend would come in there with me. Together?!? In the dressing room? Is that allowed? Hey when you spend as much money as I do in that store! They allowed us both into the dressing room.

So I would undress, try on a bra, and he would give me his opinion. We would go thru this process until every bra was tried on. Sometime more than once. Until the final decision was made. Ahh success!

Now back out to the store to pick out what would match the bra. After that process into the dressing room. What man would be complaining about a few more minutes looking at clothes! PANTIES to be exact.

Sooo many styles. Briefs, Boy shorts, Bikinis, low-rise, hip huggers, the list is endless. But as I told you earlier, I’m a quick shopper. I know what I like. I left it purposely out of the list above. The FABULOUS, if it’s wet out of the washer just swing it over your head a few times to dry…. THONG! “YES!” The man exclaims.

So this is where the day is coming to its end, but is it? I don’t go thru this part of the shopping alone. Oh no! My boyfriend eagerly searches thru the many drawers and tables full of panties just as eager as I do for that perfect one. “AHH HUH found it” one of us would say and display it for the other to see. Both of us wearing a that looks like the cat that had just been given a dish of cream. With a twinkle in our eye and a quick trip thru the line to pay for our decisions. We where out of the store and off to enjoy our new findings.

But today was Monday. The girls at the store who know me so well where wearing a look of confusion on their faces. What was I doing here on not only a Monday, but it wasn’t my “payday” week. And but yes I was alone.

Not my usual ritual they are thinking. I must be in distress. Oh but yes I am. See New Years Eve fast approaches and so many decisions have to be made. Decisions that have been put off as long as they could. I need to figure out what to wear UNDER my dress.

Which dress was I going to wear? I have two choices. I had been trying to decide for weeks. The ‘lil’ black one that falls just above the knee but with a plunging neckline. Or the Cranberry one with the black embroidery all over it that falls…. Well … let’s just say if you look close you would be able to see the tip of the barrel of my 9mm Glock that is strapped to my inner thigh. If I wear that dress I have another dilemma. Due to the length of the dress and the size of my gun. Well…. let’s just say … I will need to walk VERY SLOWLY! Or else I may enjoy my walk to the club a LITTLE MORE then than I should.

(Question to self…how AM I going to remove my weapon, from up there, without the guys at the club seeing…well ….seeing my THONG?)

WHAT? You wouldn’t want me to go into the city, at night, on probably the most Alcohol consumed holiday in the world, without my gun, ALONE, would you? How stupid do you think I am? So it comes down to my current dilemmas. I need to make many decisions and WITHOUT my usual helper.

Yes this year I had thought that I would be ringing in the New Year with my boyfriend, But as it turns out I will be doing it ALONE! Yes, having not seen my boyfriend since 2 days before Christmas he decides 3 days before New Years Eve to pull the plug. Via “TEXT” message.

With the "King" size suite already booked in advance, and the two dresses and shoes already paid for. I needed help with my decisions FAST! But where to turn I think out loud to myself. The LOUNGE! Full of MEN and a few smart women. They can help me.

So now I’m back at the store. I know that I want a matching set and of course it has to be a THONG! That’s already a given! What color? And I HAVE to have a garter belt! Hey New Years only comes once a year right? So I dig and search thru bins, and tables, and drawers, for 3 pieces of clothing. The Bra, the Thong, and the Garter Belt, of matching style and color. And just which dress am I still going to decide to wear. Ahh so tedious, and so frustrating! After what seemed like hours. I found 3 matching sets.

Off to the dressing room. First set. A dark silverish grey satin and lace. Ahh fits very nice! What do you think? Oh yea… I’m alone. Second set. Cranberry, Satin and lace, damn that’s sexy! What do you think? Oh yea… I’m alone. Third and final set, Dark Purple and Black, WOW that’s HOT! What do you… ah never mind.

I went to the check out line with not 1 set, like I usually do, but with all 3 sets. This isn’t my usual trip to the store. I can’t make up my mind! I need help deciding! Also standing in the line I can’t decide which thigh high stockings. Black of course. Fish net or sheer with the seam down the bag of the leg? Ahh Decisions!

So I am posting the choices to you out there surfing thru on the Lounge. I need help deciding and fast. New Years Eve is tomorrow!

Dress = Black or Cranberry?
    Lingerie = Grey/Silver or Cranberry? Or Purple/Black
    Stockings = Fishnet or Sheer with seams?

HELP!!!

ok i tried to upload the panty/bra/garter sets for over 2 hrs on photobucket and the website was messed. If ya wanna c em pm me w/ email and i'll send em or maybe you'll have better luck gettin em on here than I did. I'm going to work !
    Last edited by slainte; December 30th, 2008 at 07:07 AM.
    Gals with guns that wear g-strings..... a dangerous combination....Or is it?

(Chester County)

Default Re: BRA SHOPPING ALONE LAST NIGHT

all I can say is....I really dont know what to say!
    If you're not outraged & disgusted, you are simply not paying atttention

AHH the joys of VS and dressing for the holiday! Tough call.. but go for the cranberry dress ...it's a killer I am sure! As for under.... you'll have to decide as I am no help. I get in there and want to buy them ALL.

(Centre County)

Hmmm. This is a dilemma.

You should PM me the pics so I can provide my honest, unbiased opinion.

(Tioga County)

Just to make it clear... I am NOT wearing them in the pics! Not YET anyway! lol. I think there is a SKIN limit on here isn't there? And 3 out of 4 pics of me on this web site have I think the limit if not teaterin over! And EWW you don't try on thongs...and return them if you don't want to keep the set. That's just WRONG!
    Gals with guns that wear g-strings..... a dangerous combination....Or is it?

Anyone know how to get drool out of a keyboard?

Dress = Cranberry
    Lingerie = Cranberry
    Stockings = Sheer with seams

IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by slainte View Post
    I think there is a SKIN limit on here isn't there?
    If there was, Soberbyker blew that rule out of the water a looooooong time ago!

BTW, the little black dress will never go out of style.
    The Hollies never sang a song about a long cool woman in a cranberry dress.
    Last edited by P89; December 30th, 2008 at 09:21 AM.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by WVBob View Post
    Anyone know how to get drool out of a keyboard?

Dress = Cranberry
    Lingerie = Cranberry
    Stockings = Sheer with seams

IMHO
    I second that!!

(Monroe County)

Here's my opinion...

Dress = Black (nothing is sexier then a little black dress)
    Lingerie = Purple/Black
    Stockings = Sheer black with seams (I'd prefer no seem, but that's me) Vicki's carries a really nice stocking style, the tops look like they have little hearts all around them. They are my favorite stockings and I refuse to wear any other style.

w/high heeled black stiletto shoes

Since you have the problem of the possibility of your firearm showing (without wearing it really high up your thigh), I would avoid the shorter dress.
    Last edited by Tootie; December 30th, 2008 at 09:29 AM.

(Chester County)

Now this is a first for me......... picking out panties on a gun forum..... BUT I LIKE IT

Oh okay, let me know when you need someone to help you decide and I will reluctantly make this hard decision for you. After all you should not have to go through it alone

I am sure whatever you come up with will look great.

Did I really just respond to this thread or am I DREAMING?

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast