I have been doing some thinking about the possibilities of the variety of bans on both weapons and ammunition that in this climate appear to be coming. The more I think about it my thoughts keep straying to the possibilities of ammo bans being more significant in some ways than to the weapons that many already own.

I am in no way a "ballistics" guy and quite frankly I consider it a weakness that I need to spend some time to study at great lengths to really "get it".

That said I picked up 1700 rounds of 7.62x39 for my new VZ58 and I got to thinking of this round in particular. If you think about it it is a round that is really only used in the weapon that they hate the most therefore it seems to me to be a natural "soft' target. What I mean by soft is in todays "climate" it would be very easy to just slide in on page 12,423 of a bill.

The argument in their minds would be of course "what reasonable use is there for ammunition that was made for a Russian Assault rifle in a civil society".

Do I need to get a supply of tin foil or are some of my thoughts a very real possibility in others opinion.

Not a great writer so hopefully you still get the gist........