Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default Communist party USA

I copyed this from www.cpusa.org

by National Committee, 11/25/2008
    The National Committee of the Communist Party USA calls on all of those concerned about the economic crisis that has gripped our country and the world to unite and fight for the election mandate.

We hail the tens of millions who came to the polls and registered an historic defeat of the ultra right. These voters saw through the direct and indirect appeals to racism and voted for Obama. We salute those who rejected the Republican anti-communist, anti-immigrant attacks and numerous other slanders and voted their hopes and not their fears. Their votes represent the highest expression of patriotism.

OK All I can say is stop the fuckin bus! You have got to be kidding! First, of all your damn right we are anti-communist. The fact that the CPUSA is allowed to exist is beyond me. I understand we are a "free" country however, the fact that any communist organization is allowed to operate in our country is a slap in the face to all of our soldiers who gave there lives combating a red take over. These commie fucks will soon find out that the highest expression of patriotism will be us true Americans rising up and restoring our great nation to what is once was. Always remeber patriots its better Dead than Red!
    ["Never make equal what is unequal!"

Default Re: Communist party USA

Quote Originally Posted by Soldat22 View Post
    We hail the tens of millions who came to the polls and registered an historic defeat of the ultra right.
    You could've stopped here. Everything after "ultra right" just sounded like Charlie Brown's teacher -- your response aside, of course.

(Philadelphia County)

Yeah, what the fuck are they talking about, obama defeated a fucking moderate.
    Warning: I may not read responses to OP before posting

(Somerset County)

Quote Originally Posted by Legion_Prime View Post
    which to the communist would be far right
    Don't blame me ; I voted for an American .

(Philadelphia County)

Doh! Hahaha

(Northampton County)

OK All I can say is stop the fuckin bus! You have got to be kidding! First, of all your damn right we are anti-communist. The fact that the CPUSA is allowed to exist is beyond me. I understand we are a "free" country however, the fact that any communist organization is allowed to operate in our country is a slap in the face to all of our soldiers who gave there lives combating a red take over. These commie fucks will soon find out that the highest expression of patriotism will be us true Americans rising up and restoring our great nation to what is once was. Always remeber patriots its better Dead than Red!

Looks like someone watched Red Dawn this weekend.

What is this 'Red' that it's better to be Dead than? The Soviets block failed and broke apart. All those spiffy pistols coming out of Czechoslovakia are a fine example of that. China certainly remains oppressive, but it's becoming more and more capitalist. There is a growning middle class in China which is making it one of the fastest growing economies in the world. And the US, under a Republican President, is buying up bank and auto company interest which would fit well under an old 'Red' definition. The one country that really fits the old 'Red' idea is North Korea which everyone agrees is a failed state in shambles.

Great post for 1987, for 2008... not so much.

(Philadelphia County)

Ahhh, but you are forgetting that all those buyouts and bailouts are being pushed on him by a Democratic Congress. It's the Dem's buddies at Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac that they've been protecting that started the majority of this downturn.

(Philadelphia County)

The fact that the CPUSA is allowed to exist is beyond me. I understand we are a "free" country however, the fact that any communist organization is allowed to operate in our country is a slap in the face to all of our soldiers who gave there lives combating a red take over.
    However, nothin. If they aren't actively planning a violent overthrow of the government, then the government has no right to restrict their political activity. Period. You let the government ban one political party, pretty soon they'll ban a party you actually sympathize with. There's no getting around it. You can't be against the Stalinists by doing the same thing Stalinist countries do.

These commie fucks will soon find out that the highest expression of patriotism will be us true Americans rising up and restoring our great nation to what is once was. Always remeber patriots its better Dead than Red!
    You do know the CPUSA is organizationally moribund, right? By the 1970s other communist organizations had already overtaken them, and the collapse of the Soviet Union drove the final nails into the coffin. The CPUSA is now just a small handful of aging Liberals who vote Democrat and chat about Marx and Lenin. Even the other commies don't think they're serious commies.

Seriously, man, this ain't 1950.
    "When law becomes despotic, morals are relaxed, and vice versa."-- Honore de Balzac, The Wild Ass's Skin...huh, huh..Balzac...Wild Ass...huh, huh

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Legion_Prime View Post
    He did defeat a moderate, but a moderate who was at least paying lip-service to the right-wing (first to win his party's nomination, later to mobilize his base).

McCain's kinda a sad case. Sacrificed his principles to win and didn't win shit. He was in a losing situation to begin with-- first of all the economy's bad with a very unpopular Republican in office and people will always be inclined, in such a situation, to vote against the Republican candidate. Second, in order to win his party's nomination and mobilize his base, he had to stop being a "moderate" and a "maverick", two things which would help him a lot with conservative Democrats and independent voters. Different election, different party, he probably would have done well (I think had he won the primary in 2000 he would have trounced Gore), but as things were he never really stood a chance.
    "When law becomes despotic, morals are relaxed, and vice versa."-- Honore de Balzac, The Wild Ass's Skin...huh, huh..Balzac...Wild Ass...huh, huh

(Somerset County)

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene V. Debs View Post
    He did defeat a moderate, but a moderate who was at least paying lip-service to the right-wing (first to win his party's nomination, later to mobilize his base).

McCain's kinda a sad case. Sacrificed his principles to win and didn't win shit. He was in a losing situation to begin with-- first of all the economy's bad with a very unpopular Republican in office and people will always be inclined, in such a situation, to vote against the Republican candidate. Second, in order to win his party's nomination and mobilize his base, he had to stop being a "moderate" and a "maverick", two things which would help him a lot with conservative Democrats and independent voters. Different election, different party, he probably would have done well (I think had he won the primary in 2000 he would have trounced Gore), but as things were he never really stood a chance.

I almost agree with you , though I consider McCAIN a liberal instead of moderate , just not near as far out in left field as most of the dems. the people of this country , for the most part have gone so far left that even a moderate ( NOW CONSIDERED CONSERVATIVE ) could not possibly be elected . that will only happen after the coming collapse .
    Don't blame me ; I voted for an American .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast