Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Beaver County)

Default AR15Products.net: engage at your own risk!

Anybody ordered from them, lately? I placed an order several weeks ago, and now I can't get any response from them. At first, they sent a canned e-mail response saying that orders would be delivered in 14-21 business days (it's been over 28), and that other retailers were running months behind, but, now, I get nothing except "your inquiry has been forwarded". They don't bother to mention that those businesses that are running behind don't charge you until they ship, unlike AR15Products, who've had my money for weeks, now.

They don't even answer their sales e-mail, and everyone knows Business 101 says you don't ever stop selling! I hope they're still in business, and I didn't just get ripped off!
    Last edited by kevindsingleton; May 22nd, 2010 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Improve clarity of topic
    Kevin Singleton, Potawatomi - {ZRT - Sector 4}

(Centre County)

Default Re: AR15Products.net

It is against credit card companies' TOS to charge before shipping. Either get the vendor on the phone and work this out, or file a complaint and charge dispute with your CCC.

(Beaver County)

Default Re: AR15Products.net: Run for your life!

Well, it's been a while, and still nothing from AR15Products.net. I've left several voicemails, and sent numerous e-mails, and they just don't respond. I've disputed the credit card charge, but if the credit union can't contact the vendor, I may just be out of luck.

Fair warning to anybody considering doing business with AR15Products.net: it may turn out that they will steal your money, so make sure you can afford to throw it away before placing your order.
    Last edited by kevindsingleton; May 25th, 2010 at 08:44 AM.

(Allegheny County)

Sorry to hear that Kevin ... hope everything works out.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    If the police could confiscate all of your guns and ammo using just one van, then you didn't own enough guns or ammo.
    WTB - NDS3 or NDS1 receiver FTF

(Beaver County)

#1 rule of internet purchasing....if you dont have an address and phone number for the place....DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

This is my site, notice how I stay hidden...not.
    http://www.hiperformancediesel.com/

This is my other site...notice how it too is easy to find a way to contact us?
    http://www.discountpowerparts.com/catalog/

If I take down the phone numbers and remove the contact us area that has our address....you could not get a hold of us if we wanted to hide from you. I will never buy from a place if I can't first call and speak to a human.

(Beaver County)

Default Re: AR15Products.net: If time is money, don't waste your time!

Good advice. They do have an address and phone number. They just don't return calls. Guess it's time to contact the AG.
    Last edited by kevindsingleton; May 25th, 2010 at 08:44 AM.

(Beaver County)

Lets see if you get a call now. I just called and left this on his cell phone:

Hello,

This is Larry from the Lombart/McGillis and Thomason lawfirm calling on behalf of Kevin Singleton regaurding an order and transaction that he had requested from your company. He has alerted us to the fact hat you have billed him for products and services that have not yet been rendered after multiple weeks of delay, and that after trying to contact you multiple times by both email and phone you have refused to contact our client in return.

We would like to afford you with an oppurtunity to contact Mr. Singleton to discuss the actual status of the sale before we initiate legal proceedings in Shreveport La. We are prepared to utilize a partner law firm in your area for litigation against you in defense of our client. Please, if you wish to prevent further action, contact Mr Kevin Singleton as soon as possable. In doing this, you will prevent any further actions that would be directed towards your company.

Sincerly,

Larry *****
    LMT Legal
    Pennsylvania.

(Beaver County)

Default Re: AR15Products.net: We would all be better off without them!

Wow! That's totally uncalled for, and much appreciated! I'll certainly let you know what happens.

I'd rep ya', but it says I'm already too far up your backside!

Thanks, muchly!
    Last edited by kevindsingleton; May 25th, 2010 at 08:45 AM.

(Beaver County)

Hopefully that phone call will move you up in his priority list of folks to contact. Many times, simply the real and tangible threat of legal action is all that is needed to "inspire" someone. If he wishes, we can next have my law firm send him a certified letter....lol.... those tend to also inspire folks.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by larry0071 View Post
    Lets see if you get a call now. I just called and left this on his cell phone:

Hello,

This is Larry from the Lombart/McGillis and Thomason lawfirm calling on behalf of Kevin Singleton regaurding an order and transaction that he had requested from your company. He has alerted us to the fact hat you have billed him for products and services that have not yet been rendered after multiple weeks of delay, and that after trying to contact you multiple times by both email and phone you have refused to contact our client in return.

We would like to afford you with an oppurtunity to contact Mr. Singleton to discuss the actual status of the sale before we initiate legal proceedings in Shreveport La. We are prepared to utilize a partner law firm in your area for litigation against you in defense of our client. Please, if you wish to prevent further action, contact Mr Kevin Singleton as soon as possable. In doing this, you will prevent any further actions that would be directed towards your company.

Sincerly,

Larry *****
    LMT Legal
    Pennsylvania.
    That was awsome that you went and helped out a fellow member like this.Rep given and I Thank you even if am not involved.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast