Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Dauphin County)

Default A great video everyone should watch condering LTCF or already have LTCF

Obligation of Carry

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: A great video everyone should watch condering LTCF or already have LTCF

I made it 30 seconds into that.

Couldn't take the exaggerations. Or the kinda whiny voice
    Last edited by Pa. Patriot; December 22nd, 2008 at 10:27 PM.

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

(Northampton County)

Default Re: A great video everyone should watch condering LTCF or already have LTCF

Quote Originally Posted by Pa. Patriot View Post
    I made it 30 seconds into that.

Couldn't take the exaggerations. Or the kinds whiny voice
    I made it 75 seconds into it before I broke. Anyone do any better?
    Safety is a good tool for tyrants; no one can be against safety.

Μολὼν λαβέ

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by imperialism2024 View Post
    I made it 75 seconds into it before I broke. Anyone do any better?
    Nope. Didn't time myself though. Could have been a minute.

(Somerset County)

about 20 seconds of that voice was enough for me regardless of what he was saying
    Don't blame me ; I voted for an American .

one more glass of 05 cali Merlot and i think i could do it. well i did get about two minutes in or so...
    FJB

(Dauphin County)

I made it to about 45 seconds, where he says "I needed to get my philosophy out there"
    Why does everyone think their opinion is worth something to everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    I made it to about 45 seconds, where he says "I needed to get my philosophy out there"
    Why does everyone think their opinion is worth something to everyone?
    i guess you didnt get to the part about the triple tap, two to the chest, one to the head? i have the same gun (beretta 25) and i carry it all the time. actually, this video made me feel a little better because i dont carry a big cal gun. the biggest that i carry is my makorov 9x18
    FJB

(Indiana County)

I made it to one minute forty-nine seconds. I'm assuming this is a college student? Geez.

(Dauphin County)

lol I thought you guys would like this.

I though he did have some good points in the video though.

Here is the guys info from youtube

Even one of the company's that advertise on here Impactguns.com sponsored some of his reviews

nutnfancy

I am an INDEPENDENT knife, gun, and outdoor gear and tactical gear reviewer; a user of blades, outdoor, and tactical gear just like you. Since June 2008, I've been making gear reviews and Philosophy of Use videos. I try to be honest and shoot straight, providing the type of info I'd like to help guide my own purchases. I won't gratuitously thrash my equipment to prove a point in the reviews but occasionally I might show normal hard use in the wilderness or such. I'll try to cut through the hype, both internet and manufacturer variety, and get to the truth in my reviews.
    My reviews are based on my own military, law enforcement, tactical and outdoor experiences. But admittedly I am not the end-all expert. I'm always learning from others and these continuing experiences. Each video represents my views at the time it was made. I may make other types of videos in the future and I will always strive to improve the accuracy, entertainment value, and quality of my videos.

MY INTENDED AUDIENCE FOR THE NUTNFANCY PROJECT (TNP): Initially targeted towards Law Enforcement and Military, my reviews are also intended for responsible civilians too and I fully support the concept of an armed, free people. I also acknowledge and thank my audiences around the world that sadly do not enjoy our freedoms in the US.

WHO AM I: Currently in the US Military, 18 yrs and counting. Also ongoing part-time law enforcement service. Currently, I keep these associations and the specifics vague for MANY valid reasons. But they are real and not made up. Any discerning viewer should detect the validity of my background.

MY MOTIVATION: To have fun and to help good people around the world learn about quality gear and not get ripped off. I enjoy helping cops, pilots, soldiers, and good citizens everywhere navigate the bewildering array of offerings and disinformation about it all. I will help you zone in on the good stuff and the good suppliers. I also like to encourage responsible and wise use of these items in the defense of good people. I encourage political activity to preserve our freedoms. I'm not trying to be better than anyone else, be a poser, Superman, save the world, invent the cure for cancer, or act like the expert of experts. I'm just doing my thing, sharing my takes, having fun, and keeping it real.

ON FILMING: I only video myself b. it speeds up my production time for me. However I prefer staying behind the camera whenever possible. But sometimes that will not produce an interesting and entertaining video. As such I will occasionally come out of the shadows by necessity.

THE ITEMS: The majority of items reviewed are NOT mine as I have several professional and retail sources for them. I prefer to acquire these items from other sources than the manufacturer as they will generally get personally offended about something I say about their favored product. A vocal minority are abusive and confrontational when their item is not given a glowing review by Nutnfancy, engaging in personal attacks and amazing mischaracterizations of me in order to defend their purchase decisions. My promise to my subscribers is to keep my critiques real, honest, and as accurate as I can make them regardless of this unfounded and brand-myopic flak.

REVIEW REQUESTS: I get thousands of these but will only be able to do some of them. Some items are just hard to get and others I just don't care for and it would just be a negative review. Also this is just a hobby for me and as such I have to keep it fun. Since my jobs are demanding in their requirements I prefer to keep my YT stuff unstructured and non-requisite.

RESPONDING TO COMMENTS AND PMs: The demands of my real jobs and keeping the TNP going often prevent my replies to your messages. I just cant keep up with them all! I receive about 600 per week from around the world. I really like it when they are short, well-written, and to the point as it is just me trying to answer them. Also many of the PMs I receive ask questions that can be answered by a quick Google search and some ask for research by me on their system requirements. Sorry but I just don't have the time for that research. I try answer my video Comments questions as well but with thousands of these comments it's tough. I also may be adventuring in the wilderness/desert/ocean/outers pace or just really busy with my professions making my responses delayed. And just a few hours of free time sometimes, I try to devote it to video production. One video can take up single day too! I appreciate comments that are professional and profanity-free too. Thanks for understanding.

THE FUTURE: Interestingly, I now have several imitators on YouTube that use my exact reviewing style and verbage as they try to duplicate "The Nutnfancy Project" (TNP) on their own YT Channel. But you have found the original. I have a vision where I want TNP to go and I am working to realize it. I have a long way to go but in time I will produce the videos I've envisioned. You will see several more meaningful and serious philosophy videos forthcoming as well. However, review videos of all types will always form the basis of Nutnfancy. Subscribe and come along for the ride... I guarantee you will like it.

YOUR SUPPORT: Big thanks for clicking on my advertisers which support the TNP. That small amount of revenue goes to gear acquisition for reviews. This is just a waste of time without you, my subscribers. YOU are the only reason I keep cranking this stuff out. If you quit diggin' I quit making it. Thanks for your nice comments, the good ratings, slapping down the dummies for their bad comments, and especially the subscriptions as this feedback encourages me to make more.

FREEDOM: Patriots belong in the NRA. Please join and keep membership current.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast