He totally knows what hes doing, and has ALL the right tools to do a perfect build, from the flat shoulder rivets, to the swell neck rivets, to the tools to swage the receiver into the swell neck rivet holes on teh trunnion, everything!

I went up yesterday and he built up my AMD kit on my Ohio Ord Works receiver that I've been hangin on to since late 2004

Those receivers, if ya know, are a little out of spec on the safety hole location, and have a few other little issues.

He fixed all the issues with the receiver, properly installed all the trunnions, cut the stock opening and latch button holes perfect, faced the front of the receiver where it meets the trunnion, and fixed a improperly fitted hungarian factory bolt to trunnion lockup issue, an perfectly timed the extended Tapco AMD brake, and blind pinned it.

he even makes sure he domes out the rivets right on the external through rivet stuff on the rear trunnion, instead of doing a flat rivet head like some places do.

the only thing he didn't do was refinish it, as i was planning to just rattle can the receiver black, the factory parts finish is still in nice shape.

I told him i'm not going to post a pic until i get the thing rattle canned, right now the bare receiver looks a mess with some rust marks (my fault, bad storage), some dyechem stains, some scuffs and bending tooling marks etc, but suffice to say, he does a way professional job.

Stuff I just said "Nah, thats fine, it doesn't have to be perfect, its a beater AK" he made perfect because he doesn't like a crappy or shoddy build, even on stuff you cant see, like internal rivet dressing, etc.

He seems to be a bit of a purist, which is nice, cuz ya know something will be done well.

He did all the work, i wish i could have helped, but i hadn't the faintest clue how to build a AK from a kit!

I'll post a pic as soon as I have time to paint the reciever.

http://frontlinearmory.com/index.html