Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Brown-Bear

Hybrid View

(Northampton County)

Default Brown-Bear

Great to deal with and a Great guy to meet in person. Thanks for the great trade.
    ProudCR

(York County)

Default Re: Brown-Bear

Hey man no problem. Glad it all worked out for me too. Here's to doing business agin in the future.

Cheers mate.

Dave W.
    3%

Showed up on time, deal went without a hitch.
    Will deal with him again, no problem.

(York County)

Just bought a Bersa thunder from Dave. Good guy thanks Dave.

(York County)

Bought some ammo from Dave a couple weeks ago. Good communications and a good price.

Thanks,
    Drew

(Luzerne County)

Traded him a .357 Magnum NIB for a supposed NIB Taurus PT1911.. The gun did not function and jammed super tight...Had to spend $75 and ship it back to taurus.. Told me gun was in perfect condtion and he just had his gunsmith go over it the day before I got it and he assured me it would function 100%... Before I sent it back to taurus I looked on PAFOA for help... only to find brown-bears' posts about the 1911 and how it didnt work and he needed help... OVERALL I GOT SCREWED!!! I gave him a perfect .357 and I GOT A NON-FUNCTIONING PISTOL!!

(York County)

[IMG][/IMG]

Alright smart ass here you go. The first pic is of the receipt given to me at my preferred FFL dealer. It clearly shows that I dropped the 1911 off to them on 6/15 and states the weapon is jammed.

[IMG][/IMG]

This second pic shows them giving it to their gunsmith, the repairs he made and that the weapon was reassembled and tested. There is a hand written note at the top that shows I paid for and picked it up on 6/19. 6/19 is also the day I met you and we completed our trade.

I do not appreciate you calling me a liar on a public forum, or the fact that you logged as more than one member so that you could send me multiple PM's and NegRep me more than once. I'm not sure where you call home, or how you were raised but I was raised in a manner that calling someone a liar and a cheat was serious business, and usually got you a good ass kicking. But seeing as you seem to be just a spoiled child we'll leave at this. The next time you have something to say to me you can direct it to the darkest part of my lilly white ass.
    3%

(Luzerne County)

Now the truth comes out! You should have told me this before I bought it not after...!! And you paid someone $40 to fix it.. and the gun still jams and doesn't work... Just like you knew when you sold it to me... I dont appreciate you ripping me off... and if you want an ass kicking... Just ask, I'd be glad to ... BUYERS BEWARE THIS SELLER IS A SNEAK AND WILL GET YOU... For instance... The Taurus Tracker .357 he is currently selling now was mine(traded him for the POS that Im griping about now!!REGRETS REGRETS) and he claims there is only a few hundred rounds through it.... when he dam well knows I told him the round count was over ONE THOUSAND ROUNDS!!! BUYERS BEWARE IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT PROBABLY IS...

(Dauphin County)

Default Brown-bear

Good transaction good communication.

(Warren County)

Default BrownBear

just met up with him, good communication and true to his word. Would not hesitate to deal with him again.
    Tim , USAF Ret.