Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Return of the troll

Please Note: The poster was issued an infraction for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Pa. Patriot View Post
    He broke the rules. (two in one post)
    He was infracted/temp-banned.
    He then sent the site hateful, accusatory and insane emails.

Viola - Perma Banned.
    I'll enlighten you on the True FACTS:
    PA. Patriot, Banned me because he's a COWARDLY PUSSY with NO Integrity.
    This site "according" to its Founder & President, Daniel Pehrson; adamantly claims to support OUR constitustional rights to bare arms, Right?, however, Daniel, fails to support one of Even more Important Rights.....
    ****FREEDOM OF SPEECH******* If your a True American and obviously find the cowardly, unfair banishment without even a single warning, unpatriotic, and incredibly unethical...Show your an American and let these Pussy, Cowardly moderators know that violating our freedom of speech is the ultimate disgrace of our constitution rights, and for Daniel Pehrson to allow this, hes violating his own forums committment to pursuing ones rights and liberties! This site has been under observation for months now..And the countless slanderous comments being made of several individuals who observed them and had the oppurtunity to share them with W.W.W. officials and PA Human Relations Commission, as well as several other goverment resources regarding unfair displays of discrimination and violations of ones freedom of speech will unfold Very shortly..theres an abundance of evidence at this point! Once again if you support your Right to bare Arms, then you should support your right to Freedom of Speech, and this site is unfairly selective in the rights it chooses....This is an Unpatriotic Site. by continuing to visit your contributing to sacrificing your integrity and ethics as an American! I will probably be banned for this message, but If one of you see this then youll know whats been occuring and Can spread the word!
    PA. Patriot is the epitome of a cowardly maggot. Disgraceful in his role as moderator and supporting individuals gun rights, Seeing he banned me for voicing my personal opinion regarding guns...Freedom of Speech!
    Sincerely, Hazzarekki!

p.s. confirmation has been unequivocally established of this sites unpatriotic intentions regarding Freedom of Speech, and unfair, backlash slander of individuals after their banned specifically for speaking their reasonable opinion regarding firearms! Daniel, I assure you, straighten your site out. Its not demonstrating what I believe it should regarding our civil rights as Americans!

Edit....Forward this message in its entirety to Daniel Pehrson.

Exclamation Final Announcement - Urgent, Must Read:

Quote Originally Posted by danp View Post
    Good idea, I've just moved your thread and stickied it. If you want to re-word your original post now that it is the official thread edit away.

I found out about the PAFOA because well...I founded it.
    This site "according" to its Founder & President, Daniel Pehrson; adamantly claims to support OUR constitustional rights to bare arms, Right?, however, Daniel, fails to support one of Even more Important Rights.....
    ****FREEDOM OF SPEECH******* If your a True American and obviously find the cowardly, unfair banishment without even a single warning, unpatriotic, and incredibly unethical...Show your an American and let these Pussy, Cowardly moderators know that violating our freedom of speech is the ultimate disgrace of our constitution rights, and for Daniel Pehrson to allow this, hes violating his own forums committment to pursuing ones rights and liberties! This site has been under observation for months now..And the countless slanderous comments being made of several individuals who observed them and had the oppurtunity to share them with W.W.W. officials and PA Human Relations Commission, as well as several other goverment resources regarding unfair displays of discrimination and violations of ones freedom of speech will unfold Very shortly..theres an abundance of evidence at this point! Once again if you support your Right to bare Arms, then you should support your right to Freedom of Speech, and this site is unfairly selective in the rights it chooses....This is an Unpatriotic Site. by continuing to visit your contributing to sacrificing your integrity and ethics as an American! I will probably be banned for this message, but If one of you see this then youll know whats been occuring and Can spread the word!
    PA. Patriot is the epitome of a cowardly maggot. Disgraceful in his role as moderator and supporting individuals gun rights, Seeing he banned me for voicing my personal opinion regarding guns...Freedom of Speech!
    Sincerely, Hazzarekki!

p.s. confirmation has been unequivocally established of this sites unpatriotic intentions regarding Freedom of Speech, and unfair, backlash slander of individuals after their banned specifically for speaking their reasonable opinion regarding firearms! Daniel, I assure you, straighten your site out. Its not demonstrating what I believe it should regarding our civil rights as Americans!

Edit....The point system is fraudulent. Permanent banishment without a single warning for ones opinion regarding open/concealed carry is a violation of your Own rules! Daniel...
    Last edited by 9iner; December 19th, 2008 at 04:12 AM.

(York County)

Default Re: PATRIOTIC MEMBERS READ THIS HORRENDOUS OUTRAGE!!!!!?

Quote Originally Posted by 9iner View Post
    This site has been under observation for months now..And the countless slanderous comments being made of several individuals who observed them and had the oppurtunity to share them with W.W.W. officials and PA Human Relations Commission, as well as several other goverment resources regarding unfair displays of discrimination and violations of ones freedom of speech will unfold Very shortly

Are you like 10 or something?

Freedom of speech? Are you serious? This is a private message board. Dan or the mods are free to do what they want with the board, membership, whatever.

(Luzerne County)

Sincerely, Hazzarekki!

This is a privately owned board. Follow the rules and you will be ok. But reading your latest post I can see you will not be here long.

BYE.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Monroe County)

(Lackawanna County)

Sincerely, Hazzarekki!

another westie Scrantard.

(Allegheny County)

Well, this thread isn't going to go down the drain here now, no siree!