Quote Originally Posted by Pa. Patriot View Post
He broke the rules. (two in one post)
He was infracted/temp-banned.
He then sent the site hateful, accusatory and insane emails.

Viola - Perma Banned.
I'll enlighten you on the True FACTS:
PA. Patriot, Banned me because he's a COWARDLY PUSSY with NO Integrity.
This site "according" to its Founder & President, Daniel Pehrson; adamantly claims to support OUR constitustional rights to bare arms, Right?, however, Daniel, fails to support one of Even more Important Rights.....
****FREEDOM OF SPEECH******* If your a True American and obviously find the cowardly, unfair banishment without even a single warning, unpatriotic, and incredibly unethical...Show your an American and let these Pussy, Cowardly moderators know that violating our freedom of speech is the ultimate disgrace of our constitution rights, and for Daniel Pehrson to allow this, hes violating his own forums committment to pursuing ones rights and liberties! This site has been under observation for months now..And the countless slanderous comments being made of several individuals who observed them and had the oppurtunity to share them with W.W.W. officials and PA Human Relations Commission, as well as several other goverment resources regarding unfair displays of discrimination and violations of ones freedom of speech will unfold Very shortly..theres an abundance of evidence at this point! Once again if you support your Right to bare Arms, then you should support your right to Freedom of Speech, and this site is unfairly selective in the rights it chooses....This is an Unpatriotic Site. by continuing to visit your contributing to sacrificing your integrity and ethics as an American! I will probably be banned for this message, but If one of you see this then youll know whats been occuring and Can spread the word!
PA. Patriot is the epitome of a cowardly maggot. Disgraceful in his role as moderator and supporting individuals gun rights, Seeing he banned me for voicing my personal opinion regarding guns...Freedom of Speech!
Sincerely, Hazzarekki!

p.s. confirmation has been unequivocally established of this sites unpatriotic intentions regarding Freedom of Speech, and unfair, backlash slander of individuals after their banned specifically for speaking their reasonable opinion regarding firearms! Daniel, I assure you, straighten your site out. Its not demonstrating what I believe it should regarding our civil rights as Americans!

Edit....Forward this message in its entirety to Daniel Pehrson.