I own a Walther P22 target model, which has a 5" barrel, the last inch and a half covered by a stabilizer. In case you didn't know, Smith & Wesson are the people with all the import rights and who services Walther pistols here in the US. The stabilizer is held in place by 2 allen screws, one of which ended up stripped (I bought the gun used). I called and asked for some specs, so I could get some screws that wouldn't loosen so easily after a bunch of rounds. Now the guy that answered the phone, wasn't the smartest because he told me to put lock-tite on the screws. If I put the type that formed a permanent bond, it could be a huge problem because you have to take off the stabilizer every time you clean the pistol, lol, so that wouldn't work out too well. He then gave the phone to someone who did know what they were talking about, and this particular man was very helpful. He got the screws to me in 3 days, no charge. Very helpful, even if the first guy wasn't that specific about what he was telling me, and could really cause someone to screw up their pistol. Anyway, they were very quick, and courteous. Just wanted to pass that along.