Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PRMD,just a hair south of PA at York co, Maryland

Default he shoulda just OC'd! LOL

I just got back in from having some pizza at Nikola's cafe in Shrewsbury ( York co). While in there a man and a woman sat down at the table next to mine. As soon as he sat down, man oh man was he printing on his strong side! At first I wasn't sure, but at one point he turned and I could see the full outline of some full sized pistol. Part of the holster was also showing below his shirt. I was just plain giggling inside, but had zero courage to instigate any sort of carry convo, like " excuse me sir, but you are ummm, printing" , or " damn man, you might as well hike the shirt up and around the holster and just OC".

So if that was any one of you on here and are reading this, well do please say hello! Oh yeah it gave me the warm fuzzies and the hee hee hee's.
    LOL, I am a woman...

Default Re: he shoulda just OC'd! LOL

Was the girl he was with good looking? If so pics please?
    In order to get intelligent answers you must speak intelligently.

(Lehigh County)

Maybe he was just glad to see you?

wasn't me, we had lunch in Applebee's in Hershey today.
    Honesta Mors Turpi Vita Potior ~ 3%

I believe the lady he was with was his wife. He had a wedding band on, couldn't see if she had a ring though. The holster looked like a nylon Uncle Mikes type deal. There is a PAFOA member on here who lives in New Freedom and is married. After the fact I got to thinking it could have been him. Stupid thing is I haven't met him, was supossed to a goodly while back, but at the very very last second he couldn't make it to an OC lunch I had set up 5 mins from where he lives( Jim/Fingers, Grant/seventy4blazer, and keith4001r and his family showed though and we all had a great time afterwards shooting at my place). Haven't heard from him since.
    LOL, I am a woman...

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by XD40coyote View Post
    I just got back in from having some pizza at Nikola's cafe in Shrewsbury ( York co). While in there a man and a woman sat down at the table next to mine. As soon as he sat down, man oh man was he printing on his strong side! At first I wasn't sure, but at one point he turned and I could see the full outline of some full sized pistol. Part of the holster was also showing below his shirt. I was just plain giggling inside, but had zero courage to instigate any sort of carry convo, like " excuse me sir, but you are ummm, printing" , or " damn man, you might as well hike the shirt up and around the holster and just OC".

So if that was any one of you on here and are reading this, well do please say hello! Oh yeah it gave me the warm fuzzies and the hee hee hee's.
    You sleep with teddy bears, don't you?
    ““Liberty is the right to choose. Freedom is the result of the right choice.””

-Anonymous

Jeff

No I just get all excited over handguns. Next up are leather holsters...

Yeah umm, I sleep with 1, but it's next to the bed on the floor, not in the bed with me...
    LOL, I am a woman...

(Lancaster County)

You did the right thing by not saying this.
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40coyote View Post
    " excuse me sir, but you are ummm, printing" , or " damn man, you might as well hike the shirt up and around the holster and just OC".
    If someone I dont know said that to me I would think hes an A-hole and needs to mind his own business. Ive noticed plenty of people obviously carrying concealed and all I think is good for him.

(Northampton County)

Yeah, but since I'm an asshole anyway I would have said something to him. At the least offered a flyer.
    ““Liberty is the right to choose. Freedom is the result of the right choice.””

-Anonymous

Jeff

(Lackawanna County)

I never understood the point of CCing if you pattern (unless you don't know you are). At least if OC is legal where you are. I've been called alot of things, ahole might be one of the nicest. That being said, I'd quietly point out his patterning, give him a flyer and tell him that OC is legal.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast