Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Luzerne County)

Default rem and savage rifles

1)remington stainless fluted sendero chambered for 300 rsaum, gun is new and unfired. this is the older version, not the sf11. action has had a trigger job done and the bolt lugs have been lapped. it wears steel bases and rings, that have been hand lapped. gun has sat in safe since purchased. I can't find the original box, but I'm still looking. $1200. obo
    2)blued remington 700 action with remington stainless fluted 308 win. varmint/sendero contour barrel screwed on. sitting in a black laminate stock. action/trigger job done. rings and bases included. exactly 286 rounds down tube. shoots better than I can shoot it. just don't have time to play with these as much anymore. $750. obo
    3)savage 170b 30-30, rifle comes complete with open site and weaver base. overall condition is very good plus, bluing on bbl is all intact with no visible marks or scratches. bluing on receiver is good, but has some bluing loss, looks to me like someone had blood on their hand and grabbed the rifle around the receiver. no rust or pitting anywhere on the gun. stocks have been refinished, it is a good job but not professional. there is a small crack in the top of the stock at the tang area. original length and butt pad. this is a good solid hunting gun, especially for a youth or recoil sensitive person, and should last for many more years. I fired this with 160 gr hornady lever revolution ammo and shot a 1 3/4" 5 shot group at 100 yards with a scope. I took this in trade, for my daughter, but after shooting a pump she prefers her encore. $300., obo
    4) remington 700 short action, 308 heavy barrel, gloss blued, laminate stock, action job. what I have is a new take-off heavy barrel, that my gunsmith had, on a like new short action. gunsmith screwed barrel on and checked headspace, did not index barrel lettering, and did an action job. it sits in an aftermarket bdl laminate stock. action looks like new, stock is new, barrel has slight scratches from storage. $650 obo
    all shipping included to your FFL. interested in trades with a benelli super black eagle, encore rifle barrels, xp-100's, older remington 700's, 1911's. thanks for looking
    please pm for more pics thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images