Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Open carry SPECTACLE Idiots:

Please Note: The poster was issued an infraction for this post.

Cops Hellishly Frown upon boastfully, arrogant, gun displaying, open carry gun holders, around these here parts! I personally am fascinated by the never-ending, bottomless, devouring pit of jerk-offs who Just have to show off their Big Bad Ass gun attached to their hip, seemingly Enthusiastic for someone to notice that their packin heat! I carry..concealed.
    why potentially frighten or bring unwanted presumptions to yourself, unless your everything I mentioned above! a comical sight, everytime im inevitably forced to undeliberately glance another wild wild west wannabe, Huge gun attached at the hip! Ha......
    Another point to consider...think of the Jerks who go in dept stores and restaraunts, or any other heavily populated traffic where theres children..
    young impressionable children...Disgraceful, Inconsiderate, Cowardly, and worse of all, potentially tramatic to the kids who may get scared or wanna copy You, or them(Open carry Spectacle Idiots)......

Default Re: Open carry SPECTACLE Idiots:

Why would it scare the children? Properly raised American children are used to the sight of firearms, and they know how to use them.

You know, the troll aspects of the OP aside, I've been reading some of the posts on this board lately and I'm convinced there is more than one anti-gunner trying to stir up crap, or posting things they can then take to the press or their friends as examples of what nutjobs law abiding, freedom loving, Constitution defending Americans are.
    "Never give up, never surrender!" Commander Peter Quincy Taggart

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzarekki View Post
    Cops Hellishly Frown upon boastfully, arrogant, gun displaying, open carry gun holders, around these here parts! I personally am fascinated by the never-ending, bottomless, devouring pit of jerk-offs who Just have to show off their Big Bad Ass gun attached to their hip, seemingly Enthusiastic for someone to notice that their packin heat! I carry..concealed.
    why potentially frighten or bring unwanted presumptions to yourself, unless your everything I mentioned above! a comical sight, everytime im inevitably forced to undeliberately glance another wild wild west wannabe, Huge gun attached at the hip! Ha......
    Another point to consider...think of the Jerks who go in dept stores and restaraunts, or any other heavily populated traffic where theres children..
    young impressionable children...Disgraceful, Inconsiderate, Cowardly, and worse of all, potentially tramatic to the kids who may get scared or wanna copy You, or them(Open carry Spectacle Idiots)......
    Someone ................ bye bye............

(Berks County)

Yeah really.... how's the weather under the bridge.
    Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff.