Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    (Lehigh County)

Default Re: [Centre] How many frequent the PAGC Scotia Range?

Also, StingyGunner: as a PSU student myself, I want to apologize for the irresponsible image that some of my peers have created. i dont think the majority of students pay attention to the "...may no act of ours bring shame..." part when singing the alma mater.

I would definitely be up for a range trip sometime to meet up with people that I only know from reading posts. shoot me a PM or email: jpg5080@psu.edu[/QUOTE]

yeah i work for pest control on campus and after being up here on campus at 2 in the morningi came to the realization that its not that they dont pay attention... its that the overwhelming majority of studednts are too drunk to understand.... they just sing it at the sports games cuz its the cool thing to do... if i offended any psu students on here then you fall into the minority of the students who actually care about their outward appearance.. im deffinetly game for a trip to scotia if im going with some other people...

(Centre County)

Default Re: [Centre] How many frequent the PAGC Scotia Range?

I tend to frequent there the closer it gets to deer season, tho with small game just around the corner, odds are i'll be on the shotgun range before long, as well as stretching out the ol' arm on the archery range as well.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112