Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Berks County)

Default Lots of AR-15 and HK Parts and accesories Priced...Ta Move'

Ok folks, i am cleaning out the drawers of stuff that I no longer need, but someone else may have some use for. All the stuff is in great shape unless stated otherwise. EDIT: All of this stuff is now for sale on another forum. I will do my best to keep everything updated.

CAR 2 piece handguards taken off of my stag SOLD
    Pre-ban front sight post/gas block. Sling mount now sold just front sight left see price drop. Original roll pins in each of the holes SOLD

Tapco rail riser with quick thumbscrew detach. I used it for my eotech before I picked up my throw leaver mount and it worked great and allowed for quick changes between scope and iron sights Sold

Warne 1" low rings. Purchased from Cabelas and mounted to scope, but they were too low for the scope. Great for a .22 rifle scope SOLD

Next we have a Yankee Hill Machine rail mounted bipod/sling adapter SPF

Harris Bipod adapter for standard handguards. Allows you to mount a bipod without a railed forend SOLD

Hammers 3x9 tactical dual illuminated scope with rings, flip up caps, and Tapco riser block. I mounted this for pics, but never even sighted it it. SOLD

HK 93 wide forearm. Can be used on original HK, or any vector or other clones. It is too short for the HK91/G3 with the 18" barrel, but may work if you have one with a 16". From what I can tell this is original HK with a date stamp, and bi-pod slot and sling hook. $90 shipped

HK91 / clone green furniture. This stuff is surplus and is a little rough around the edges....hence the price. SOLD

I will accept USPS Money order or discreet PP. Of course if you are close and would like to pick things up FTF in the Reading/Berks area I will work with you on the pricing. I will also come up with multiple item deals if anyone is interested. PM me with any questions, or if you would like any other detail shots.

Thanks,

The Capn'
    Last edited by Capnswervon; December 16th, 2008 at 01:08 PM.

(Berks County)

Default Re: Lots of AR-15 and HK Parts and accesories Priced...Ta Move'

Lots of stuff sold, still some stuff left.

The Capn'

(Berks County)

Default Re: Lots of AR-15 and HK Parts and accesories Priced...Ta Move'

Only the HK 93 forearm left. Those guys at Arfcom are animals.... I might add that it should be fine on a 16" HK/PTR 91 Carbine. I have a 18" Rifle length that I originaly bought it for and it is about 2" too short.

The Capn'