Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default french creek outfitters

I've been buying my last few guns from french Creek Outfitters in Phoenixville Pa. on Rt.23. they have a good selection and their prices have been good. they also have an indoor range you can join or just rent by the hour.
    Your web muscles do not frighten me.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: french creek outfitters

I have bought three pistols there and have always been treated well. The prices are very good, too. I bought a Millet Red Dot from them, and the supplied mounts were not the correct size for my Ruger. The archery guy helping me, Steve, gave me Weaver 3/8" mounts for free.

(Chester County)

(Berks County)

Good prices? Either things have changed or you guys got lucky. Their prices were way out of line when I was there.

(Chester County)

You are a lucky shopper. I tried twice to do business there and failed both times. I thought the help was not up to snuff and that there pricing was just plain silly. I am only referring to the gun pricing, I have never priced accessories there.

(Montgomery County)

i've bought 3 guns and a safe from there in the past 1 1/2 years and i haven't found better prices for what i've bought. they have consistantly been $20-50 cheaper than other places i've checked and way cheaper than anything at shows.
    Last edited by DaveIam; December 16th, 2008 at 06:23 PM.
    Your web muscles do not frighten me.

(Montgomery County)

I tried to buy a gun there once(back in April), and in the middle of me asking questions about the firearm, the counter guy walked away from me, and never came back...lol.

So not only did he lose out on the firearm I was going to buy...he lost out on my fathers as well. I wish he was a member here, so I could call out his name(if I knew it), so he could stand up and take a "bow" for his actions.

I wonder what the owner of F.C.O. would of said about that? I must admit..he was a cocky little fella.

F.C.O. will never ever sell me a firearm.
    Last edited by Ozone; December 16th, 2008 at 06:14 PM.

(Montgomery County)

I never buy from them,,there prices are outrageuos so where ever people are finding even higher prices need to find new places to shop,,some of there handguns are 40,60 sometimes 80 dollars more than others.
    Last edited by TcRoc; December 16th, 2008 at 06:43 PM.
    Glock Certified Armorer, GSSF Member, NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
    I tried to buy a gun there once(back in April), and in the middle of me asking questions about the firearm, the counter guy walked away from me, and never came back...lol.

So not only did he lose out on the firearm I was going to buy...he lost out on my fathers as well. I wish he was a member here, so I could call out his name(if I knew it), so he could stand up and take a "bow" for his actions.

I wonder what the owner of F.C.O. would of said about that? I must admit..he was a cocky little fella.

F.C.O. will never ever sell me a firearm.
    You wouldn't happen to be a female, would you? My wife had them do the exact same thing to her. Three times. She was all torqued, and yapping at our neighbor (coincidentally, we also lived in Royersford at the time) about what had happened, and she said they'd done it to her, too.

It was strange, I'd always gotten good service from them, when she first told me the dude at the gun counter was rude to her. She figured maybe he was having a bad day, and went back. She was looking to buy a .17 HMR (because I had a .22 and she just HAD to have something different) and was asking the guy at the counter some questions when he walked off in the middle of one. I was stunned, she was pissed. Less than an hour later, she bought her gun at Dick's. Third time only happened because I really had always gotten good service from them, and I convinced her to give them one last chance, just avoid the peckerhead. She was standing at the counter over the .22 revolver she wanted to check out and buy, waiting her turn. Her turn came, the salesman came up to her, looked her in the eye, and said "Next" before turning and helping a male customer. Which meant that not only did he ignore my wife, but also the other woman who was waiting. Also meant I left the $300 in non-gun stuff I was buying there, while I watched Cathy spend 20 minutes ripping the manager an asshole. Then we went to Cabela's, where she bought the gun she had planned on buying from FCO.

I do not recommend FCO to anybody because of the way they treated my wife, and it turns out other women. Those folks were just not raised to be gentlemen, IMHO.
    "Never give up, never surrender!" Commander Peter Quincy Taggart

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by JoeWilliams View Post
    You wouldn't happen to be a female, would you? My wife had them do the exact same thing to her. Three times. She was all torqued, and yapping at our neighbor (coincidentally, we also lived in Royersford at the time) about what had happened, and she said they'd done it to her, too.

It was strange, I'd always gotten good service from them, when she first told me the dude at the gun counter was rude to her. She figured maybe he was having a bad day, and went back. She was looking to buy a .17 HMR (because I had a .22 and she just HAD to have something different) and was asking the guy at the counter some questions when he walked off in the middle of one. I was stunned, she was pissed. Less than an hour later, she bought her gun at Dick's. Third time only happened because I really had always gotten good service from them, and I convinced her to give them one last chance, just avoid the peckerhead. She was standing at the counter over the .22 revolver she wanted to check out and buy, waiting her turn. Her turn came, the salesman came up to her, looked her in the eye, and said "Next" before turning and helping a male customer. Which meant that not only did he ignore my wife, but also the other woman who was waiting. Also meant I left the $300 in non-gun stuff I was buying there, while I watched Cathy spend 20 minutes ripping the manager an asshole. Then we went to Cabela's, where she bought the gun she had planned on buying from FCO.

I do not recommend FCO to anybody because of the way they treated my wife, and it turns out other women. Those folks were just not raised to be gentlemen, IMHO.
    I remember reading your post on this website about F.C.O. I was in mid-sentence, when the counter guy walked away..he was very disinterested, after he pointed to where the gun was in the glass case.
    Because of this incident with F.C.O. you gave me 3 choices of places to shop that you liked..and took one of those shops, and bought the guns through them. So you moved to Indiana now huh? That was really quick that you moved. What are the gun laws like out there?
    Last edited by Ozone; December 16th, 2008 at 07:45 PM.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast