$270 for gun, 1 magazine, a cleaning brush, and possibly a box.

Up for sale today is my Taurus PT 58s. It has a steel frame, factory dark brown wood grips. 12+1 capacity of .380ACP ammo. Single or double action. Frame mounted ambidextrous safety.

It is an incredibly reliable gun, it has never jammed. I have put probably 150 rounds through it, no high power stuff just regular target loads. Very accurate, recoil is very comfortable. The grip contours nicely to your hand and it is a pleasure to shoot.

The wood grip on the right side has a small fissure on part of it. It doesn't appear serious and the grip is still securely mounted. Also, on the top of the barrel there is a small mark. This mark is paint deep, I can't even feel it and I am sure you could spray it for a second with paint and it would be gone.

It is a breeze to take apart and has a fixed barrel, this makes it ideal for silencer mounting. It would also be a good gun for newcomers because of the low recoil and would be great as a concealed carry piece.

.380 ammo is still pretty cheap and I am pricing this to sell. I am in Chester County, Downingtown area.

I will be flexible with arrangements, but buyer must be responsible for any taxes or fees incurred during the transfer.