Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: 🤔An American father is facing 12 years in prison in Turks and Caicos

Quote Originally Posted by Knightshift View Post
    Went to Bonaire years ago for diving trip. Had our rental Jeep stolen the second day. They gave us another one no problem. Said it was pretty common. The western third of the island is Washington state or natl park with stunning desert landscapes and cacti right up to awesome private beaches. Dove to a wreck called Windjammer I think at 200ft. Very scary. Never want to go that deep again.
    Why was it scary?

I'm considering dragging my gear along on this trip....but I don't want to pay the extra baggage fees if they're just going to be lame "aquarium" dives.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: 🤔An American father is facing 12 years in prison in Turks and Caicos

....interesting those rounds weren't detected at the airport that the family flew out from.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Cumberland County)

Knowing you*re leaving the country why wouldn*t you start with a confirmed empty bag? Just not a good move. I only fly domestic and I always check for no no items. And also, strange the rounds weren*t picked up going thru the scanners. Sorry, not much sympathy here.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    ....interesting those rounds weren't detected at the airport that the family flew out from.
    Quote Originally Posted by red dog View Post
    Knowing you*re leaving the country why wouldn*t you start with a confirmed empty bag? Just not a good move. I only fly domestic and I always check for no no items. And also, strange the rounds weren*t picked up going thru the scanners. Sorry, not much sympathy here.
    Not sure if you may be thinking it was a frame job overseas....but I wouldn't put much faith in a TSA flunkie being able to find his own ass.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234